Dead House Guest

To reckon it so is to see and believe the truth.

Likewise “reckon” ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:11

Reckon = To take into account, to make account of.

Some find it easier to believe they will never die than to believe they are dead already!

KNOWING THIS, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin MIGHT be destroyed, that henceforth we should not SERVE sin. Romans 6:6

Without knowing one remains a servant to sin. For the Truth is what will make one free!
   
And have put on the new man, which is renewed in KNOWLEDGE after the image of him that created him: .... Col 3:10

Such strong words to see, understand and most of all walk by. So many times I see my old man in the mirror and wonder why WHY.

I tried the way of name it claim it .... I tried the way of praying it through ... I tried the way of doing good more than evil. And all the time my old man smiled more and more at me.

I tried studying more, spending more time in His Word, more time feeding the Saints and yet this thing called sin was as close to me as my mind.

I kept trying to die to sin, yet found my testimony is that I am not alive in Christ. Yet. More and more I continued to strive for perfection, and through it I realized my testimony shows me I do not know that I am are born of God, and my life is not my own.

I see how I have failed in knowing I was bought with a price, and I am Christ's, and I am God's workmanship.

In such striving I have declared that God does not always do things with perfect precision.

I found myself TRYING to become a son of God, and by it I did not know who I was, and I thought sonship can be obtained by sweat, by tears, and by works of the flesh.

Truth ALIVE within shows me I am placed as a son in the proper season, it cannot be rushed. For groweth is time and time can not be a foe.

I see that as I struggled to enter the Kingdom of God, I did not not believe the Kingdom is already in me.

The TRUTH came forth in season and by His Light I now see the kingdom is WITHIN!

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. Luke 17:20-21

AS SO I RECKON MYSELF DEAD UNTO SIN AND ALIVE UNTO CHRIST!

For to reckon is to see it as a finished fact!

When one dies, that one is dead to the world! It is a fact! The dead person can not respond to anything of the world and the world can not inspire the dead. No more work, pain, sorrow or any suffering whatsoever for the dead are but ceased from this presently reality.

Now let me ask you ..... Paul said by the Holy Ghost within “....How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?” Romans 6:2

When one is dead to sin how does that one respond to it in any way? How can sin tempted one? inspire one? entice one? The root is dead the tree dried up and dead branches be.

"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: AND HE CANNOT SIN, because he is born of God" 1 John 3:9

Ohhhhhhhhh let me tell you scriptures spoke louder then my thoughts ..... dead. How can I live any longer to something that is dead within me. Ahhhhhhhhhh but that became my answer.

For so long I tried the bridle and bit of the works of a law that was nothing more then my own self righteousness. I tried so hard to make my mind do what I thought was right and all the while I saw no victory over or defeat of that old man, that only grinned back at me.

John penned Holy Ghost words burnt in my mind, bringing to my understanding the dross that needed to be removed so that the pure Light would shine forth for all to see and know.

"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin ....” My mind wondered back and forth, am I a son of God or a son of Adam? Am I born again or am I deceived?

That is when He spoke to me and said He identified Himself with me so that I by His grace can be identified with Him. And when He identified Himself with me He destroyed the house guest that was residing in my body!

Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. Romans 7:17

I see now that I am NOT the house guest; but it once dwelt in me!!!!!!

Now then by His Light, I Reckon myself dead -- "For I AM DEAD, and my life is hid with Christ in God"

"For you died [to this world], and your [new, real] life is hidden with Christ in God. " Col 3:3

Jesus DID SAY, "And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me" John 12:32

YES! I am dead to this world and Jesus has drawn me unto the Kingdom of God!!!!

Before I entered the Kingdom of God I have to face the cross and upon that cross is death and I MUST partake of that death to HAVE LIFE!

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. Romans 6:4

That day the Son of God died is the day we died with Him for the law put us there!

He died and we died with Him, and in seed form, were raised from death BY the LAW OF LIFE!

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the WORD of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 1 Peter 1:23

When we see the Light of His Word than we shall present our bodies as a LIVING SACRIFICE, holy and acceptable (because of the cross) to God; for that which is presented to God is an offering to God, a burnt offering while we yet live in these vessels of earth.

We will cease from our works then the burnt offering will be consumed! We have no old man to offer unto God for upon the cross it is dead but the new man is the offering we are, the pure sacrifice that truly is holy and acceptable unto God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience