I am a Child of the Resurrection

Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them OPENLY, triumphing over them in it. Col 2:14,15

Maturing by His Word, I am seeing much more than the death and burial of Christ. Faith sees I too am a partaker in His death and His burial and that is not where He has left me.

I am a child of the resurrection .......

Carnality has a cross about one's neck ..... Carnality has a cross about a building .... Carnality only sees death in the empty cross!

Carnality keeps one IN death!

I am a child of the resurrection .......

My eyes see but a world passing away .... This hour of man holds not my interest!

One world government, One world ruler, One world of peace .... I see not!

So many Sadducees about teaching .... NO resurrection, pointing at the empty cross. All the while the Spirit teaches His sons that they are the child of the resurrection!

Soul destroyer these Sadducees are.

One's walking in their own natural mind that breeds questions and deny the authority of scripture, by their unbelief to make God devoid of power!

I am a child of the resurrection .......

Let not Martha's doubt of a present resurrection birth a powerless Life within today's sons.

For the resurrection is above all else a person and that person is none other than our Lord Jesus Christ who died, who was buried, and who rose again.

It is not one's belief in a past or future resurrection that makes them children of the resurrection.

NO!

It is our identity with Him that makes us one with that resurrection which He both here and now is!!!!!!!

Endless scriptures can roll of the tongue of a man versed in the bible!!!! BUT! Identifying one's self to Christ is the true identity of one living in the resurrected Life NOW!

“He that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live,
and whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die?”

It is not the cross before me, but the risen Lord I see. For the cross has pointed the way TO HIM and His Life for me to LIVE IN!

I am a child of the resurrection .......

It is faith from Him that birthed me into the likeness of Christ’s death, and it is like precious faith that now identifies me with the resurrected Christ.

“If we have been planted together in the likeness of His death,
we shall be also in the likeness of His resurrection.” Romans 6:5

From the foundation of this world God wanted sons to be made in His image and likeness!!!!

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: ...... Genesis 1:26

And the second Adam, the Lord from heaven is the quickening spirit that shall make man in His image and likeness.

“Whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die.”

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. Revelation 20:6

I am a child of the resurrection .......




“Nevertheless, I live yet not I, but Christ, liveth in me, and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me.” Galatians 2:20

The “I” that I once was IS dead; the “I” that now lives is Jesus Christ.


Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. Romans 6:4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience