Spirit Which Produces Life

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:8 

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63 

"Who also hath make us able ministers of the New Testament, not of the letter, but of the SPIRIT: for the letter killeth, but the SPIRIT giveth life... if the ministration of death... was glorious... how shall not the MINISTRATION OF THE SPIRIT be rather glorious" 2 Corinthians 3:6-9 

The new testament is Jesus, the Christ of God! "Search the scriptures," said Jesus, "for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which TESTIFY OF ME' John 5:39 

To be ministers of the New Testament does not mean to minister sermons, doctrines, laws, commandments, or facts about Jesus Christ. It is to minister the very life of God which is CHRIST IN ONE'S SPIRIT. “He hath made us able ministers of... the SPIRIT." 

The light has turned on for a reason and the hidden manna is available to them that see and hear what the Spirit says to the Church. Minister = to serve, impart, give out or wait on – a minister of the SPIRIT! 

One needs to know that that one will minister WHAT THE SPIRIT IS within them! 

The serpent, devil and satan is a spirit as much as God is. 

We have a saying here "What you eat is what you are!" Or "What spirit you feed upon is the spirit you shall minister!" 

Many across the land minister the spirit of their religious church teaching doctrines above the Truth of God's Word. I hear it all the time from the so called church goers. 100% of the time the first question they like to ask is what church I attend. That way they can form a spirit, a thought a word within them to share with me. 

I understand I was in that same sin before Truth made me free. I would form a spirit, a thought a word and judge one because he attended trinity churches or 3 title baptism churches. I formed a spirit rather then ministered the Spirit! God has forgiven me of my sin for in His mercy and grace He has opened my eyes to the Truth that I need to be renewed in the spirit of my mind. 

See in the spirit of my mind was judgemental thoughts that placed many in a hell. I understand why the serpent tempted woman with the thought, the spirit, "...your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil." Genesis 3:5 

By His Truth, mercy and grace I am learning to walk in the attitude and will of God, speaking the words of God, acting in the wisdom of God, expressing the character of God, manifesting the nature of God, then there shall be a transmission of Spirit energy to the people, events, and circumstances about me. 

I have seen circumstances issues about me that wanted me to share forth another spirit another thought, BUT by mercy and grace Truth spoke to me in the spirit of my mind and I learned His ways will change any circumstance unto His glory through me. 

God as Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance; The new man of my spirit is created in the image and likeness of God and as He is so shall I show. 
  
And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye PUT ON THE NEW MAN, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. Ephesians 4:23,24 

Just as in nature and the world is of its kind produced. An apple tree produces apples as an orange tree produces oranges. A worldly person will produces worldly actions, as a religious person will produce religious actions. However, One that is RENEWED in the spirit of their mind will put on the new man and any about will see God's righteousness and TRUE holiness shine through! 

So to be a minister of the Spirit is to minister the virtues of the fruit of the Spirit! It does not mean to minister the letter of the Word, or pronouncements of judgment, to preach sermons, or convince people through argument of a doctrine, or show people where they are wrong, ungodly, or under condemnation. NO! That is all the ministry of the letter which killeth

The sons of God are called to minister the SPIRIT WHICH PRODUCES LIFE!

Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst, they said to Him, “Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act.

“Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?”

This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear.

So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.”

And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground.

Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her, “Woman, where are those ACCUSERS of yours? Has no one condemned you?”

She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said to her, “Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.”

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.” John 8:3-12

An awesome display of most religious preachers and teachers of today. Always judging by another spirit rather then imparting life TO THEM IN NEED!

Even Jesus knew of their spirit and rebukes them in the Spirit of life and love ---->“You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one. John 8:15

For them that do not minister the Spirit of Life are the ones Jesus speaks to ----> “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world."

Worldly ministers preach and teach the letter of the word in some form of doctrine, creed and even traditions. The sons of God are called away from this condemnation walk into one that will impart His LOVE and most of all HIS SPIRIT OF LIFE INTO ALL!

For the sons of God shall know that in their spirit has been quickened HIS Spirit, and all the virtues and abilities of the Spirit actually are inherent within their nature!

And so it is written, "The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a QUICKENING spirit." 1 Corinthians 15:45

How I am seeing within me is His life, ability, power and nature and as so He is enabling me to be a minister of Him to all!!!!

I am a transmitter of the life-giving energy of God here upon this earth! For as He is so am I in this world!

And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the day of judgment, but we can face him with confidence because we live like Jesus here in this world. 1 John 4:17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience