The Father

“Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.” 1Peter 2: 24, 25

Whose sins did He bare in His body?

Just them who believe or the sins of the world?

 “And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down on the right hand of God.” Hebrews 10:11, 12

Yes He bore the sins of the world once and for all and is seated down on the right hand of God!

“As we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.” 1 Corinthians 15:49

So again everyone born in the image of Adam (earthy) is guaranteed to also bear the image of the heavenly.

Ohhhhhhhhh come on now don't listen to MYSTERY BABYLON as she barks out twisted lies to keep the masses in the bondage of religion! Lies of eternal hell if one don't obey her doctrine and creeds!

1 Corinthians 15:49 does NOT come with per-requisites and per-determined conditions as a means of putting on the heavenly image. All of these measures, conditions and ultimate results were already factored into the main structure of man’s redemption, without any participation or promise of conformity on his part.

God does not offer options for man to participate in his own redemption.

AGAIN ... God DOES NOT offer options for man to participate in his OWN redemption.

It is either “totally of God” or man’s own efforts.

Obey Act 2:38 or perish .... what a lie I was under!

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the FATHER OF LIGHTS, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” James 1:17

The word FATHER among other things also means STARTER—so we all started in him and by him.

Paul saw the light when he said ----For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. Act 17:28

For them that doubt look at ----“Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5

The FATHER .... The STARTER .....

And ---For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. Psalms 139:13

So many in MYSTERY BABYLON walking as these ones ----Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? John 10:31-34

My God is my Father and as so I am a light in this world and as He is so am I! For by calling God my FATHER I am making myself equal with God.

For I am His child, His offspring!

“For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren.” Hebrews 2:10,11

And again, ----Behold I and the children which God hath given me.” Hebrews 2:13.

NEVER LOOSE THAT TRUTH!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience