Compassion

Sons - Priests - Priests - Sons.

By His Spirit of truth, He is maturing me to be His son. However, as He continues to teach me I see no more the son but a priest. See "....they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years." Now I notice they WILL BE PRIESTS ... What happened to the sons who inherit all things?

The Spirit of truth shows me that the Son did not walk in power but COMPASSION!

But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. Matt 9:36

He was MOVED WITH COMPASSION on them .....

And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick. Matt 14:14

He was MOVED WITH COMPASSION toward them .....

So Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him. Matt 20:34

He was MOVED WITH COMPASSION on them .....

Compassion is NOT a gift of the Spirit, it is the NATURE OF LOVE.

Compassion as love can not be said, it can only be SEEN! It is why every time Jesus is recorded to be moved with compassion something is seen. It is the same with LOVE. Yes! You can tell anyone you love them but I tell you that is but a breath, a word spoken from your mouth and not a word spoken by ACTION!

"...For God so loved the world, that he GAVE ..."

God's love was seen in His giving, just as the compassion of Jesus was seen by the multitudes in His giving.

And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not. And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise. And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother. Luke 7:13-15

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH How this world needs to SEE COMPASSION once again.

Grab a newspaper and see not compassion but suffering, sorrow and shame. Turn on the TV and watch the many in horror as wars tear apart their lively hood and misery sets in them with such hatred towards others that peace can never be. Watch many lying around wasting away by diseases man are not able to conquer and loved ones dying alone in sorrow. Watch the devastation of locusts, tornadoes, volcanoes upon many and witness their sufferings AND WONDER HOW GOD, HOW CAN YOUR SONS HELP?

These world needs more then WORDS .... it needs to see COMPASSION as the Son of God showed.

I lack compassion in my life, but I know to see that shows me He is maturing compassion IN MY SOUL!

"I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance. Luke 15:7

I can only say that many situations I face and the many things I see are only stirring in me more of His LOVE, more of His COMPASSION, MORE OF HIM!

How does one look about at the sorrow and smile and say "My life is great! For I am saved!" HOGWASH!!!!

I tell you that one has no compassion, has NO LOVE.

Compassion can not be handed down from parents to children nor can it be learnt in school. It comes about when one sees the needs of OTHERS and NOT their own needs. The lie that God helps them that helps their selves is what the world LIVES BY!

The starving homeless people on the street corners only there because they fell through the cracks of the system is mocked and laughed at by them that have, is nothing but the heart of one that has NO GOD!

Sorry my soul weeps, my spirit screams! I understand this verse much more--->And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

I'll NEVER forget my first trip to Kenya. I went into an area that brought me to my knees in great sorrow. I witness suffering with my hEARt and tears were but my food. I wonder "My God how can this be!"

I just came from a place where people were full, fat and enjoying the pleasures of the material world to an area where children had no shoes and parents whose faces had lines of SORROW.

C O M P A S S I O N!

This did not go the way I sat down to share ... I feel it has truly gone the way of the Father's heart!

The great need in this world today IS NOT CHURCH, nor another revival, nor so called good leadership! The need is the revealed sons of COMPASSION, OF LOVE!

Bless me God ... Bless me God. Is but the cries of most who DO NOT KNOW GOD!

OHHHHHHHHH THAT IS NOT ONLY IN THE CHURCH ..... IT IS IN THE WORLD.

Knock on wood, I am going to school, my parents help my needs. FAITHLESS GENERATION WE SEE! As if thus generation deserves the world on a platter for their taking. NO COST .... NO LOSS .... Is the heart of the proud that stand out side screaming at the system, when the system can not, will not change, for the ONLY CHANGE IS COMPASSION, THE MANIFESTED SONS OF GOD! God Himself! Working through His body to touch this dying world under the law of sin and death!

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Hebrews 4:15

This One who is called the Son of God was but the Word made flesh and in Him was the Spirit of LIFE, LOVE, COMPASSION and MERCY!

How we as His priests MUST BE AS HE IS!

One who is able to sympathize with weaknesses of others and bring to them the Spirit of LIFE!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh how the church has missed the mark. They boast of their gifts, they lifted up the ones called, BUT THEY FORGOT HIM WHO IS LOVE!

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Matt 23:23

To be a priest of God demands suffering, trial, testing, tribulation, and pressure. Yes we now know sonship is relationship with the Father. For He sends the Spirit of the Son into our hearts and we cry, “Abba, Father!”

HOWEVER! God intends that all of us who have been called should be sons of God, and that all of us should be a Kingdom of Priests, a Royal Priesthood unto God.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. Rev 20:4-6

YES .... YES ... YES! "... they shall be priests ...." Ohhhhhhhhhhh can you see the cry of the hEARt now? Can you see the hope for humanity? PRIESTS OF GOD, one hand upon the Father and the other upon humanity and LOVE, MERCY AND COMPASSION FLOWING FROM THE THRONE LIKE A MIGHTY RIVER TO ANY AND ALL!

Christ Jesus was a Son before He was a PRIEST! He was NOT A PRIEST in the time He was in the flesh!!!!!

“Though He were a Son, yet learned He obedience by the things which He suffered; and being made perfect, He became ... AN HIGH PRIEST AFTER THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK” Hebrews 5:8-10

“Every High Priest...must be compassed with infirmity.”

Without seeing, without be tempted, without receiving His LOVE we can never be the Kingdom of Priests He is to set up soon in this world!

Let the wicked man forsake his own way and the unrighteous man his own thoughts; let him return to the LORD, that He may have compassion, and to our God, for He will freely pardon. Isa 55:7

Excuse me I've been wondering around looking for compassion .... Said the lost man
Yes, Compassion is behind you ....

That is the trouble with so many .... They wonder around looking with the carnal mind for compassion. As if they can see it. It be like trying to see the light! Ohhhhhhhhh the light gives my spirit eyes sight just as turning back to compassion will give one's spirit sight into the One who is compassion!

One must see that God’s compassion is not a question of human will and human effort, but of God’s NATURE. He JUST IS!

This Kingdom to come will not come with a dictator nor a King that is selfish. It will come in what humanity has yearned for and that is COMPASSION! In MYSTERY, BABYLON the so called churches we attended always left the impression that God had only compassion for His own. The rest He made a lake for them so they may be tormented forever. OHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh I took that spirit of error from the churches and used it upon many.

Sitting with my Aunt one day she asked me 'frankie when I die will I see you.' I looked at her and said 'No you have to be baptized according to the church doctrine.' Time has passed, my Aunt passed away and my heart aches for the sorrow, the lie, the LACK OF COMPASSION I sowed in her. It showed the works of the flesh and did not show the LORD who IS a compassionate Father!

I could never shake from myself what I said to my Aunt for it was what I perceived, what I thought about God! One night laying down I was alone within myself and I heard "Would I throw a 12 year old girl in the lake of fire to be tormented forever because she was a muslim? I laid there with that voice in my hEARt and I replied in a twinkle of an eye, 'No Lord that would be cruel.' I heard back 'I am a God of compassion not a God that is cruel.'

That changed my inlook on my Father. I asked over and over to know this God of compassion, This God of mercy, This God of LOVE! How some would wonder did God teach me His mercy, His love, His compassion? By the Word of truth that freed me from the guilt of sin between Him and I.

YES!

On the inside of frankie was always the presents of SIN. Though I preached remission of sins by baptism, I NEVER FOUND THE FREEDOM FROM THE GUILT OF MY OWN SIN.

The Word of life, the Spirit of Truth made me free and this freedom He revealed unto me allowed me to be seated with Him in His throne!

Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way opened for us through the curtain of His body, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.

Let us hold resolutely to the hope we profess, for He who promised is FAITHFUL. Hebrews 10:19-23

The Word of life speaks compassion in our souls and calls us children of God! It DOES NOT call us sinners nor does it look for a way to take vengeance on us. For the Word of life sees us as He made us ... IN HIS IMAGE!

When one listens to man that one ONLY hears the spirit of error for that man only speaks from the law of SIN and DEATH. When one hears from the Spirit of Truth that one hears the Spirit of LIFE!

QUOTE = The sons of the Kingdom are the only true men on the face of the earth. The sons of the Kingdom have put on the mind of Christ and understand the true nature of all things. They are filled with heavenly wisdom and are strengthened by divine power. They are created in the image of God and reveal the glory of Jesus Christ. They have the ability to rise into the plane of the spirit. He who has in him the Kingdom of God and from this Kingdom looks down upon the kingdom of the world is moved by compassion and is ready to stand in his place in the hour of the manifestation of the sons of God. The hour is at hand.

Blessed be HIS glorious name!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience