Body of sin

Questions are never spoken to me to condemn me nor judge me. Questions are spoken to me that my hEARt would search for the answer. Being my hEARt is not physical the answer always comes by the Holy Spirit.

It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter. Prov 25:2

When I was awaken from the dead by the Lord I was taught by the churches that by Jesus' shed blood I am redeemed, ransomed and set free from my sins. Many that know doctrine will call it a sin substitute or Jesus was made sin for us.

I taught that to many as I was in the midst of the churches and I believed it was truly the Word of life.

So in a nut shell I would say "You are saved by the blood of Jesus or You're sins are washed by the blood of Jesus."

Just ask yourself this question. Jesus died on the cross ... since Jesus died on the cross how would mortal blood be able to wash away sins.

That is what crosses my mind and I know Jesus was a mortal man for His body died. Now Christ did not die nor can Christ die for Christ is Spirit!

Look at Peter and his revelation of who Jesus was .... When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

(This is the answer to what men say the Son of man is)

And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

(Now Jesus is asking His disciples who they think who He is)

And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

(Now notice Jesus is THE CHRIST, the Son of the living God. God is Spirit, so Jesus the Christ is Spirit, being the Son of the living God. Jesus the Christ can not be the Son of man. For man is flesh and blood and God is Spirit)

And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona (Son Of The Dove): for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father (Spirit) which is in heaven.

So I wonder how the blood of the Son of man can do anything for humanity.

His blood was not his life for scriptures teaches us that the life is IN the blood. Life is NOT the blood but life is IN the blood. What makes more sense to me is when Christ Jesus was seen after the resurrection He was called a Holy Ghost. See a Ghost has no blood and neither did Christ Jesus have any blood, for it was shed at the cross.

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. John

To eat the flesh is to partake with it. I had chicken for supper now in my stomach is the chicken and I and the chicken are one. The chicken and I are one, Just like Jesus the Christ and His Father are ONE (Spirit). In Him (body) was life and to eat His flesh is to partake with Him and His life.

Just as the blood. The blood itself was just the same blood as you and I have coursing through our veins. His blood was no different than ours. But our blood has NO LIFE in it! However, Eternal life was IN the blood of the Son and when His blood was shed upon the cross life is now offered to one and all.

Consequently, when Christ came into the world, he said, “Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired, but a body have you prepared for me; in burnt offerings and sin offerings you have taken no pleasure. Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come to do your will, O God, as it is written of me in the scroll of the book.’”

When he said above, “You have neither desired nor taken pleasure in sacrifices and offerings and burnt offerings and sin offerings” (these are offered according to the law), then he added, “Behold, I have come to do your will.” He does away with the first in order to establish the second. And by that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. Hebrews 10:5-10

Hebrews 10:5-10 is also in Jeremiah 7:1-27 Lets take a verse out of its context---> For I did not speak to your fathers, or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices.

So the Lord did not command them to do ANY burnt offerings OR sacrifices for in doing so would make it a man thing, or a work of man. God told them to EAT the passover lamb and I tell you no where did anyone ever eat a sacrifice!

That passover lamb is another teaching we must see in the Word of life and not by what MYSTERY, BABYLON teaches.

Back to the Truth that the Lord took NO DELIGHT in burnt offerings and sin offerings for the offerings could not take away the SIN (Body of death (sin) Romans 6:6) Only way to take away a body of sin was to give a substitute for it! Jesus the Christ was MADE SIN (body of death) for us. Grasp that Truth ... for no one could take Him until the cup (John 18:11) was handed to Him and in that cup was DEATH.

YES DEATH AND THE DEATH Jesus faced was the death of His body!

But we see Jesus (JESUS, NOT THE CHRIST), who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he (Jesus) by the GRACE of God should taste death for EVERY man.

Some how we went from being Kingdom teachers to telling others they are lost and Jesus came to save them.

Jesus died for my sins hmmmmmmmmm how could THE blood of a man save me from sin?

When we grasp this verse "...Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world." we shall be made free. For years I wondered what SIN did the Lamb of God take away. See it is SIN, NOT SINS.

Look at what Jeremiah by the Holy Spirit says concerning them who are the sons of God!

For I did not speak to your fathers, or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices. But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘OBEY (to hear, listen to,) My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.’ Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but followed the counsels and the dictates of their evil hearts, and went backward and not forward. Since the day that your fathers came out of the land of Egypt until this day, I have even sent to you all My servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them. Yet they did not obey Me or incline their ear, but stiffened their neck. They did worse than their fathers.

“Therefore you shall speak all these words to them, but they will not obey you. You shall also call to them, but they will not answer you. 7:22-27

No passover blood to save any, no passover blood to give life. The Lord told them to obey His voice.

What does the Lord say unto us today?

My sheep HEAR my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I GIVE unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

His sheep hear and He knows them for He is the good shepherd, and those that hear He will give them ETERNAL LIFE!

I do not see any blood in that nor do I see any blood that takes away sins.

Time we understand the cross and the purpose of the Son of God so that we may say "It is no longer I THAT LIVE, BUT CHRIST IN ME AND THROUGH ME!

And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. Ephesians 4:11-16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience