He Whispered to me

I've felt the move of God in a way I can't put into words. But I know it's a closer walk before the throne. I've seen such a move of darkness upon this land, I'm afraid the light in many might be snuffed out. I've bowed before the LORD and told Him in respect and love that I don't want to play the game of Christian anymore.

Peter, Paul, John, James and so forth walked in kingdom power and they were no different than me. Same Lord ... same Gospel ... same Spirit. Why oh why is the lame still lame ... why is the blind still blind ... why is the addict stuck in their addictions.

The LORD moved in closer and He whispered to me.

Ministry begins in the home and it will pour out from there. I am moving in families that humble themselves and learn of Me. I designed the family, and darkness has had its way long enough, tearing them apart. I the Lord your God will once again repair the breaches in families and heal the broken hearts.

I want stewards that aren't afraid of me to arise and proclaim to their families 'thus saith the Lord of Hosts.' I want them to take from heaven my healing and share it with their loved ones. I will restore the families and make them ready for the manifested sons of God that shall be seen. Many from sea to sea shall know I am He, by the families that allow me as their Lord.

I am moving away from homes that bow before the graven image of TV, entertainment, ps3, Wii and any other lustful desires. I am moving the church to two states of being ... one hot ... one cold ... no more between. My judgement is already upon the land that's why the fallen shepherds are drawing from another water well and not my living word.

I did not put you into a dry hole. I put into you a living oasis if you look to me I will fill you up.

Others will feel the breath of life as you speak my word for my word shall be as a fire to the chaff. My word will cut asunder the hidden intentions and evil desires of the hearts today. My breath shall consume the lukewarm and you shall know I am the LORD!

Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts. Malachi 3:16 - 4:1-3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience