Godhead

("...we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. Acts 17:29)

* If there are any other gods, God doesn't know them! (Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any. Isaiah 44:8)

* If there is another name of God, it is not for salvation (Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12)

* If there are 'parts' to the Godhead, they're all in Jesus! (For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. Colossians 1:19;2:9)

* If there are other 'persons' or gods, they don't have any power! (And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Matthew 28:18)

* There is ONE person of God, and its expressed image is Jesus (Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high: Hebrews 1:3; And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God. John 20:28)

* There is only one TRUE God and in Him is eternal life! (And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3; And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20; For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; John 5:26; Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: John 11:25)

* There is only one WISE God, and He is our Savior! (To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. Jude 1:25; Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour. Isaiah 45:15; Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. Romans 9:5)

* All we are going to see of our one true, wise God is Jesus Christ! (Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high: Hebrews 1:3; No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. John 1:18; All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37; And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Revelation 1:17-18)

* He presents the Church to HIMSELF! (That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. Ephesians 5:27)

* So to Him be glory and majesty, dominion and power, now and forever! Amen (To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. Jude 1:25; But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. 2 Peter 3:18)

* If you don't have this revelation of Jesus you don not have life! (I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. John 15:5,6; But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. 1 Corinthians 8:6)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience