Father

 For the foundation I want to use John 3:6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."

That is what Jesus taught and I will accept it as truth .... I Frankie was born of the flesh and my father was Frank. I don't know all of my blood line but will say Noah and Adam was in my line.

So in a way my flesh had a line of many fathers and Jesus spoke of them .....

John 8:44 .... Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father  ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jesus spoke that to the Jews for they said  “…. Abraham is our father.” Now the issue here is not Abraham for Jesus did say “I know that ye are Abraham's seed;” So Jesus did say you Jews came from the seed line of Abraham, but the problem is you speak as your father.



The question is "Who would be their father?"



Now context is always the key to seeing truth and we need to back up a bit here and look at this word sake by Jesus …. “the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.”

Since Jesus did the things that pleased His Father the Father never left him alone.



“As he (Jesus) spoke these words, many believed on him. Jesus spoke the “Rhema” and they that heard believed on the Truth that was spoken.



However that was not enough for them that heard the word, Jesus said unto them …. “If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”



Now we see that one needs not to just hear the word, that one needs to “continue in it” and that Truth that one hears will make them free from the lies passed on down to them from the father of lies.

 So much depth here but time is a foe.

Who would be their "father of lies?"

Any that are a slave to sin is a slave to the father of sin!



Now this father of sin is the one we need to be made free from and only Truth can make us free.

 The Apostle Paul shows us who this father is ….. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: ….



The father of sin the one called the ‘devil’ is but Adam and any not born again follow after the lies of Adam and are servants to sin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience