As He is

 Bless Father for His mighty Truth, the very Word of life.

The tabernacle of Moses had 3 compartments.

1. The outer court.
2. The holy place.
3. The MOST holy place.

Now when Father called me from darkness He brought me to the outer court. There I spoke, sang and lifted up Jesus. My mouth could not glorify anything else but Jesus.

As I grew or shall I say "As Truth matured me I learned that Jesus the man was crucified upon the cross and buried in a tomb and that Christ Jesus came forth. I no longer know Jesus the man as the Apostle Paul taught--->"Wherefore HENCEFORTH know we no man after the flesh; Yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, YET NOW HENCEFORTH KNOW WE HIM NO MORE." 2 Cor. 5:16

See the word "Christ", used here in this scripture, is referring to the man Jesus. Because NO MAN can know Christ, the anointing, the Life of Father. The natural mind cannot receive the things of the Spirit.

So therefore, we are not to know Jesus, the flesh man anymore. (ohhhhhhhhhh) He is the outer court after all!

As a baby in Christ I was taught to--->desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby.

WHY? Because we walk by sight when we first came to the outer court and there you can see the sacrificial lamb!

As I grew (matured) I learned not to know Him as He was.

So let us stop going over the basic teachings about Christ again and again. Let us go on instead and become mature in our understanding. Surely we don’t need to start again with the fundamental importance of repenting from evil deeds and placing our faith in God. Heb 6:1

Before I go on I will say Deep is calling unto deep and the table is set to feast upon!

For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the basic principles of the oracles of God. You need milk, not solid food, for everyone who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, since he is a child. But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil. Heb 5:12-14

See, as a babe I needed the milk of the Word of life to grow by. Upon my mouth and in my hEARt was the Truth that Jesus the Christ was my Saviour.

I confess this before many. But, as I grew, Father showed me more "grown up" understanding of Who this Saviour was.

"For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living GOD, WHO IS THE SAVIOUR OF ALL MEN, specially of those that believe." 1 Tim 4:10

"Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of GOD OUR SAVIOUR and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope". 1 Tim 1:1

"But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of GOD OUR SAVIOUR." Titus 1:3

"To the ONLY wise God OUR SAVIOUR, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever, amen." Jude 25

So, this was my first awakening to knowing God, as the man Jesus, But, I was moved into more awakening. Father called me into the holy place where I started to learn that I was a son of His.

The Word of life (Jesus the Christ) welcomed me into the holy place where I grew to know I was a son of His Father.

"And because YE ARE SONS, God hath sent forth the Spirit of of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father." Gal 4:6

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they ARE the sons of God." Rom 8:14

"Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed UPON US, that we should be CALLED THE SONS OF GOD: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not." 1 John 3:1

"Beloved, NOW ARE WE THE SONS OF GOD, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be; but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him AS HE IS." 1 John 3:2

I learnt to call it progressive revelation. No longer saying I am a Christian but telling any that I am a son of His!

Now we can look at these 3 stages in ...

1. Feast of Passover.
2. Feast of Pentecost.
3. Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot, The Feast of Booths).

Many stay at the Feast of Passover and there they just tell others the good Christian things. Others mature on to the Feast of Pentecost and there they tell others about the spiritual gifts and how to be a good Christian.

However it is at the Feast of Tabernacles that one sees they are not a individual, but ONE IN the Father!

Even Jesus the Christ knew He was one with the Father and when you seen Him you seen the Father.

"And now, O Father, glorify THOU me, WITH THINE OWN SELF with the glory which I had with thee BEFORE THE WORLD WAS" John 17:5

The pattern of sonship matures on to Fatherhood!

I will say Deep is calling unto deep!

To be ONE with Father means so much more ....

To me to be one with Father means ....
1. Thinking like Father.
2. Seeing as He sees.

Jesus the Christ said---->"Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son CAN DO NOTHING OF himself, but what he SEETH the Father do: for what things soever he (Father) doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise." John 5:19

Now deep will ask "How can I deep think as Deep?"

Before pressing on how is deep any different from Deep?

"Howbeit that was not FIRST which is spiritual, but that which IS natural; and AFTERWARD that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy; and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the IMAGE of the earthy, we shall also bear the IMAGE of the heavenly. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption." 1 Cor 15:46-50

Since birth into this world, I have known nothing, but the earthy. So I see that my learning (remembering) begins with the earthy. Religion makes it sound as if Father's plan failed so He had to do plan B. But I now see by the Spirit of Truth the plan of Father's is still as He planned it!

"For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name (nature) of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach except they be sent? As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!" Rom 10:12-17

So I heard the preaching of calling upon the nature of Father so that I and Father are ONE! Ohhhhhhhh in religion I heard so much about Jesus and sins that I felt so incomplete. It grieved my hEARt over and over as I listened to the earthly preacher teaching me how much of a sinner I am.

You know I felt worse in churches than I did when I was in the dumps of the city.

Let us press on into Deep ....

But not all of them welcomed the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?” Consequently, faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ. Romans 10:16,17

Notice 'Faith comes by hearing the word of Christ (God/nature)" This doesn't say by hearing the bible or some man called preacher. This is hearing HIM!

Yes .... yes I heard I was a Christian and I hEARd Him call me into a high place and there I learnt I was His son and now I hear the call to come up higher and there I see ONE throne and upon that ONE throne ONE person and I am in that ONE person!

To him that overcometh will I grant to SIT with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am SET down with my Father in his throne. Rev 3:21

Now when you look at Father's throne and I am IN Christ who is SET in the Father who do you see?

Welcome to the Feast of Tabernacles!

When you come out of your booth you will see you came out from Father and you and Father are ONE.

When I look in a mirror I don't see myself .... I see Father!

So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image. 2 Cor 3:18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience