O Zion

 O Zion hEAR the Word of the LORD "...loose thyself from the bands of thy neck."

Yes O Zion the LORD has given unto you His strength and you MUST by faith in Him loose thyself!

The mighty strength that thou needs O Zion is thees. For Father has given unto His kings and priests His mighty strength and He has sent forth His Son to destroy the the band of death from thy neck!

No longer a prisoner of Egypt!

The promise land is your for the taking for Father has promised it unto thee!

Be no longer afraid but know that perfect LOVE casts out ALL FEAR! For as He is (LOVE) so are you in this world. Judge not by sight but by my Word of life. Be the life giving spirit I tend you to be. Look no longer upon the evil of others but see them as I DO!

Therefore My people will know My name (NATURE); therefore they will know on that day (of the LORD) that I am He who speaks. Here I am!” . Isa 52:6

When thy band has been loosen from thy neck O Zion though shall be my voice for one and ALL to hear.

My Word of life is my latter rain to make thee free from the bands of fear. For in Me you shall know I AM THE LORD WHO DOTH ALL.

"...Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts." Zec 4:6


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience