Life of Father

 GLORY and MAJESTY unto Him who is and who is come unto His!

Father has me looking into Christ and the meaning of Christ.

In religion some think Christ was Jesus last name, others say Christ means 'the anointed one.'

He said unto them, But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, THE CHRIST OF GOD. Luke 9:20, Matt 16:16.

Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ. Act 17:3

And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God. But all that heard him were amazed, and said; Is not this he that destroyed them which called on this name (nature) in Jerusalem, and came hither for that intent, that he might bring them bound unto the chief priests?

But Saul increased the more in strength, and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus, proving that this is very Christ. Acts 9:20-22

I will say that the flesh man Jesus, was indeed the Christ of God!

Now what grasped my hEARt was the word "of" .... the Christ OF God.

The word "of" means ="out from within" So from that meaning I see that whatever "Christ" is, it came out from within Father. So when I speak of Christ I am not speaking of the flesh man, but what was or shall I say what came out of Father into the flesh.

Before pressing on let us establish that Father has indeed COME IN THE FLESH.

"And WITHOUT CONTROVERSY great is the mystery of godliness; GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH;..." 1 Tim 3:16

Who manifest in the flesh? God did. NOT the man Jesus, God manifested; in a flesh body, and was called, Jesus.

As you read 1 Timothy 3:16 ask yourself .... "Who was justified in the Spirit" ... "Who was seen of angels" ... "Who was preached unto the Gentiles" ... "Who was believed on in the world" ... "received up into glory"

Ohhhhhh I know many will say it was Jesus, BUT Truth be seen it was God!!

Now I'm not out to fight doctrines but I am out sharing Truth so that the Truth will make you free!

I sure like the way this bible version has penned Philippians 2:5-7--->"Your attitude should be the kind that was shown us by Jesus Christ, who, THOUGH HE WAS GOD, did not demand and cling to his rights as God; BUT LAID ASIDE HIS MIGHTY POWER AND GLORY, TAKING THE DISGUISE OF A SLAVE AND BECOMING LIKE MEN...."

So sweet indeed.

Yes I know we were to learn of the Son of God .... BUT RELIGION has placed the flesh man upon the throne and turned Him into a GOD! I will confess I was there. I worshiped the man rather then learning of Him. I know we are to know Him but do we allow Truth to speak so that we know Him no more AFTER THE FLESH? (2 Cor 5:16)

But to know Him as Father!

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he (FATHER) shall appear, we shall be like him (FATHER); for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2

Come on you weren't expecting the flesh man Jesus to appear where you? I tell you if the flesh man did appear than my faith is in vain and I am dead in my sin!

The flesh man Jesus was God, the "Christ OF God".

"Of" means = "out from within". So Christ HAS TO BE SOMETHING OUT FROM WITHIN GOD.

What I am seeing is that the Christ OF God has to be something other than the anointing that the flesh man Jesus walked under.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh if Deep is calling I know the EAR is open unto the Truth.

Now in religion it is taught that the word "Christ" is "christos," in the Greek language; And christos meant "anointing."

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I know many teach that the oil poured over one was the anointing. Or that the placing of oil on one's forehead represented the anointing! In Truth, all that oil does is grease up one's forehead!

Ohhhhhhh trust me I traveled the world with my little bottle of oil, anointing the sick and seeing nothing but a greased forehead.

I sure can tell you that oil does not come out from WITHIN Father.  

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3

Truth be seen that Christ is the LIFE of Father flowing in us and through us.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and THE LIFE: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Time to know "... as He is in this world SO ARE WE". WE ARE HIS LIFE. HE IS THE LIFE WE ABIDE IN. HE IS US AND WE ARE HIM.

We are ONE.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. John 3:6

We/I am spirit for I have been born from Spirit!

There is one body, and ONE Spirit, even as ye are called in (ONE Spirit) one hope of your calling; .... Eph 4:4

Since there is only ONE Spirit and that Spirit is Father what would we be then? Again if Christ's life is in us and flowing out of us what would that make us?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know that if I hEARd this some time ago I be screaming 'new age.' However I come to grasp there is NOTHING new under heaven and any thought, word of anyone has a beginning .... IN HIM!

"Jesus was the Life OF God coming forth in a flesh body". And since we are the spirit that is God, we are the Life OF God coming forth in a flesh body.

In religion it is taught that only Jesus was anointed (Christ).

Odd .... There are many verses and people who were anointed of Father for His will and purpose. Without the anointing one would be just doing it by the flesh.

Let us look at just at a few verses on the anointing of Father--->inquiring what person or time the Spirit of Christ in them was indicating when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the subsequent glories. 1 Peter 1:11

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” Jer 1:5

Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Psa 51:11

So we know the anointing comes from Father, then it stands to reason that "anointing" is a part of Father's Life, if not His entire Life. So, the word "Christ" is Father's Life.

So, WHO is the anointing? It is Father.

Here is a choker to them that believe and teach a eternal damnation--->And of his fullness have ALL we received, and grace for grace. John 1:16

You can bank on that that ALL received the fullness of His Life. YES EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD! Just many have not woken from the sleep to live in it!

Father sees ALL as HE CREATED or BROUGHT THEM FORTH OUT FROM WITHIN HIMSELF. PERFECT! For we are spirit having a physical experience!

But ye have an unction (anointing) from the Holy One, and ye know all things. 1 John 2:20

I have the anointing .... I will NOT GET IT. I have NOW the life of Father as my ONLY source of life. I don't need to die to get it as taught by religion.

I received it ... NOW!

Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the WORDS OF ETERNAL LIFE (Truth). And we believe and are sure that THOU ART THAT Christ, the Son of the living God. John 6:68,69

Does not Genesis 1:26 tell us that we came forth in the image of Father? What is Father? Father is Spirit. And there is ONLY ONE SPIRIT.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him IN spirit and in truth. John 4:24

They that worship Father MUST worship Him IN spirit and IN Truth.

Since I am His image I have His fullness and I am as He is!

Don't ask religion where Christ is for they place Him somewhere high in the sky. So high that when they are worshiping Him they raise their hands up to Him and try jumping closer.

Time to see and know that Christ FIRST OFF is not a person. He is a LIFE, And it is HIS LIFE (Father's) that lives within us.

He IS US and It is His Life that we are living.

My hEARt confession .... "When this body gives out, I do not die, I cannot die, I have eternal Life."

There is NO TWO PEOPLE living in this body .... JUST ONE and that one IS Father!

And this is life eternal, that they might KNOW thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3

When I was a slave to the carnal mind I lost the Christ (LIFE) consciousness. Now Truth has woken me up and I see and hEAR that the Christ (LIFE) is mine because of what He has done!

Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed. Romans 13:11

I have never seen a tiger born in a elephant family, nor a lion born in a zebra family.

So now that I am born from above (Spirit) I am born in Father's family and as He is so am I!

Religious teaching only keeps one in the Adam conciseness and NOT the Christ's conciseness! The lies that they feed the many is that you HAVE TO SEE DEATH to get His life; YET Truth is "...the Lamb was slain BEFORE the foundation of the world", that means BEFORE WE WERE EVER BROUGHT FORTH OUT 'FROM WITHIN FATHER'.

Yes out from within the image OF Father means that that image that we are, came OUT FROM WITHIN Him.

Time to be Christ consciousness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience