His Hands

 Some days it rains and others it pours. I feel today is a day of a down pour of Truth to wash us and ready us to be His will in this world.

A Prayer of David. Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.

Let my sentence come forth from thy presence; let thine eyes behold the things that are equal.

Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I HAVE KEPT ME FROM THE PATHS OF THE DESTROYER. Psa 17:1-4

Let me say "Mary the mother of Jesus was not, is not the only person who brought forth the Christ.

I tell you king David did and so did Abraham!

The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the Son OF David, the Son OF Abraham: .... Matt 1:1

Jesus the Christ, the Word of life is the Son OF David and the Son OF Abraham. Time to take the mind off Jesus the man and behold the Word of life (Christ)!

Now in Psalms 17:2 it says "Let my sentence come forth from thy presence...." Let me ask you "Where is Father's presence?" Come on now don't say the building some call the church, or don't even point in the sky. At least Israel knew for if you asked any where the presences of Father was, they would point to the temple and say in there!

NOW--->Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 1 Cor 3:16

YOU ..... YOU ..... YOU ... ARE THE TEMPLE OF FATHER. He abides with IN YOU! Not up in the sky, nor in some building, BUT YOU! So ask yourself what "...sentence come forth from His presence (YOU)....?"

The sentence for us "Is to be His IMAGE!" "His thoughts!" "His action!" "His WILL!"

G L O R Y. As the new day dawns you see the sun .... As the Light of Father's revealing raises up in us, ALL will see the WORD OF LIFE!

Now understand how "WE keep ourselves from the paths of the destroyer?"

By knowing AND believing what the WORD of life says about the destroyer, not what the man or the church is still pushing on the people .... a devil!

GRASP IT AND BELIEVE IT .... The destroyer IS DESTROYED.

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might DESTORY him that had the power of death, that is, THE DEVIL; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. Heb 2:14,15

Our sentence is HIS PLAN. HIS TRUTH ABOUT WHO WE ARE!

See what man will say--->They are inclosed in their own fat (FLESH): with their mouth they speak proudly. Psa 17:10

Man only tells many to WAIT .... They call it the 2nd coming, the rapture .... Some even go as far to say you have to die to get into heaven ...... LIES .... LIES ..... LIES! Nothing more than a mouth that speaks from a fat heart that knows NOT Father's will for ALL!

I tell you .... As long as we go on WAITING for Father to do what has to be done, we'll go right on waiting, because His work IS finished and all we have to do is walk into it.

That Being that is HIS image, is within us. I desire to BE THY WILL Father!

From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes. Psa 17:14

Men are His hand! But they don't know it.

Man ruled by selfish desires are they that are having their portion in this life, BECAUSE they don't realize "Who they are."

GLORY Father ..... let us take notice of the Word of life and see that "HIS TREASURE" is what is truly filling the belly (most inner place). And it will come forth, when they realize that the carnal mind has had them fooled.

As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I AWAKE, WITH THY LIKENESS. Psa 17:15

I have! .... Have you "AWAKEN with His likeness?"

In this place of being AWAKE, I desire so much to be His will in this world for ALL of humanity!

Dream BIG .... I am a dreamer, I was born in this world as a dreamer, my earthly parents worked with others to find out why I was such a dreamer. I recall as a boy maybe 2 or 3 dreaming I could fly and my parents finding me on the dresser flapping my arms.

Like they say "Dream BIG!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience