Judas

 Bless Father … in my chewing I am so blessed with the Truth that Judas played as much a part of our salvation, as Jesus did.

Well he did and let me tell you when Father needed one to betray Jesus Judas said….Here I am LORD send me.

See Jesus the Christ was well 'No fool,' nor did he not know everything. For he said--->For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. John 14:29

So anything Jesus the Christ said came from the LIFE within Him.

So again you can say he was no fool for everything he said is yes and amen!

Now Jesus the Christ is speaking with his 12 disciples and he said---> Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations.

And I appoint UNTO YOU A kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Luke 22:28-30

So twelve thrones would call for 12 disciples who were with him during his walk ....

Again--->Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Matt 19:27,28

Again twelve thrones would need twelve disciples sitting upon them.

So Judas was present when Jesus the Christ said that and Truth spoke it so Judas be one of the twelve for the judging of the twelve tribes of Israel!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience