Father's house

 Bless Our Father.

Many times situations bring from within me the Word of life that I was chewing on. What I mean is many times I see things that I chew on but do not receive any Light concerning what I was chewing upon.

It takes a situation for me to say "Ahhhhhhhhhhh Bless You LORD I now see."

The last while I was chewing on 'mother's house.'

Let me explain 'mother's house,' See one's tent was divided into two portions by a veil, which was exactly how a husband and a wife lived in the days of the old testament (some even up today).

One tent, divided by a veil.

On one side of the veil were the women, the children and the servants. On the other side of the veil were Father and his maturing sons. Guess what, it did not matter whether you were male or female, when you were born, you were brought up in mommy's side of the tent. You were raised among the servants, and you had a schoolmaster called the law to lead you to the Father.

I mean that the heir, as long as he is a child, is no different from a slave, though he is the owner of everything, but he is under guardians and managers until the date SET by his father. Galatians 4:1,2

So we see that we all grow up in mother's tent and we learned a lot of things from mother, and a lot of what we learned were wrong perspectives.

By that I mean one grows up under mother learning to be a DO-BE

See in this world under the soul (god) I see mother's house and children growing up being taught what to DO to BE.

Do this and you can be that. Do it this way and you will be accepted by Father.

Yes .... DO go to church and Father will smile on you. DO tithe and Father will bless you. DO give to the poor and Father will give unto you. DO not and Father will judge you.

DO slip on a banana peel and Father will throw you in a burning eternal hell.

Yes the teachings of mother is but the knowledge of DOing! For mother is the soul and the soul only uses the knowledge of Do and DOn'ts.

See in school I was taught to do to be something and in church I was taught to do to keep Father happy with me.

Now the first time we see this in action is in Genesis 3:7--->And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and THEY SEWED fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

By DOing something they hoped it would cover up what they did wrong.

What the soul forgets is that it is Father's house, Father's plan, Father's way, and guess what - it is only going to work when it is in agreement with Father.

Father does not want do, do, do in our lives anymore. He wants us to Be-Do. In Mother's house, we were taught to Do-Be.

Time to come out as the Apostle Paul was called out of his mother's house--->But when it pleased God, who separated (Be about/around Him!) me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,....Gal 1:15

Now Father separated Paul unto Himself.

For it was time for Paul to learn of the Father.

Just as it is for them that hear His voice calling them through the veil to be around/about Him!

Now when in Father's house you will hEAR Him say, "No, you just BE. You BE my sons, and you will DO my works."

Beloved, NOW!!!! are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall BE: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall BE like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. However, when I became of age, I stopped those childish ways. It is the same with all of Father's sons. They begin by seeing a dim reflection, as if they are looking into a steamed up mirror. Yet, when the time arrives that Father calls them to be about Him they will see clearly.

Yes, they will see face to face and will know even as they are known.

While in Mother's house we know only a part of Father's purpose. However, when Father calls our name, we then step through the veil into Father's house.

This is where we begin to know fully, even as God knows us.

Them that sit and stay in mother's house are the DO-BE and they shall hear "...depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

See 'iniquity' is the DO-BE! They think what they DO will get them in right standing with Father.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh please don't say that is NOT true. In religion I never heard it that way, but let me tell you 100% of what I heard .... implied it!

Many years ago a rich man stepped up and offered me enough money that I did not have to work and that I could attend bible school.

I tell you I was in haPPy land. Bible school and next ministry! I took the application from the pastor and went to fill it out. Boy 5 years of money to attend bible school.

What more could I want!!

As soon as went to sign it Father left me. Trust me I knew right there Father stepped aside and I felt alone. So I asked Father 'Why'

He replied "Son, what do you want? Do you want a ministry of power and demonstration, or do you want to know me?"

I sat there for a moment looking at 5 years of bible school and yet KNOW ME ringing in my hEARt.

I went back to the pastor handed him the application and said 'NO Thanks.'

It was from that time that Father began to strip the veil off my mind.

Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood (LIFE) of Jesus,

By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the VEIL, that is to say, his flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us DRAW NEAR with a TRUE heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil  (DO's and DOn'ts) conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Heb 10:19-23



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience