Noah's Ark

Bless Father.

I was one that could not handle so called religious teaching on Noah's ark. See religion teaches the animals went in the ark 2 by 2 ..... NOT!

Father told Noah to take in the ark 7 clean beasts and the unclean by 2.

Anyhow ..... For some time I been chewing on Noah's ark and how it applies to me and my walk IN Father.

And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made: And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth. Gen 8:6,7

First off I'm not sure what to say concerning the release of the raven without Father saying so. So I'm going to sit upon that thought.

RAVEN .... I know Noah released from the window of the ark. I looked into the word 'raven' and found its base meaning is =  to braid, intermix.

Hmmmmmmmmmm to braid hmmmmmmm a raven is a dark color bird so darkness is braided with light.

A raven is indeed a fowl and when you think of thoughts you can use a fowl to represent the thoughts. So when you speak something evil of someone you can be releasing a raven and if the one hearing speaks the raven again is released.

It is when you take them thoughts (raven) captive and cast them down will you speak from the mind of Christ!

I read this from another site ....QUOTE = This is the raven of thoughts, the raven who chatters away in our mind, in our own voice, expressing himself in our own manner of speaking, and calling himself “I” as if he were me. There are as many ravens as there are people, and each of us has his own personal raven. There are angry ravens, depressed ravens, and fearful ones. There are also dark ravens who don’t say much, but take life very seriously. There are ravens who feel victimized, and there are sad, grieving ravens. There are critical ravens, who always know more than others. There are also bitter, disappointed, and spoiled ravens, and ravens who always disagree. Each of us has his own raven and we wake up with him every morning, and go to sleep with him every night. ...end of quote.

So what if Noah is not releasing his raven? By that I am saying Noah is being made free from the raven that never ceases to speak evil thoughts?

Notice--->And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth. Gen 8:7 This raven has a purpose in that it is allowed to go back and forth until the waters dried up.

Here is another example of a raven with a purpose--->And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going TO and FRO IN the earth, and from walking up and down in it. Job 1:7

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I know the immature lies concerning this satan, but what you must see is our mind is carnal and our thoughts are never upon life .... BUT DEATH.

Let me ask you before we press on .... Has anyone found the off switch to stop the mind from its never ending wandering thoughts?

I have in the Truth, but outside of the Truth the mind never ceases to go back and forth.

This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. Eph 4:17-19

YES .... to walk in the vanity of the mind that has NO understanding means NO fellowship with the Word of life! But is one in bondage to the raven.

It is time to let the raven out .... it is time to take them thoughts captive and to cast them down. For when we do we shall be His 'dove' to this world.

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; .... 2Co 10:5

Time to allow the Word of life to show the Truth concerning the casting down--->And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev 12:7-9

First off .... heaven IS A STATE OF MIND .... It is not some pie in the sky.

When one allows the mind of Christ to rule and reign then the life less thoughts will be cast down. Those thoughts be many but the root, the foundation is "You are a mortal human being."

Those thoughts will not tell you that you are a spirit and one IN Father and as so you are the Christ identity!

When, and I say when Truth is upon the throne of your heart .... then--->And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Rev 12:10,11

The one that knows their life is IN Father will allow thoughts that speak and think only of LIFE and as so they love not their carnal minded life anymore!

Early I said "First off I'm not sure what to say concerning the release of the raven without Father saying so. So I'm going to sit upon that thought."

I know understand why Father said nothing. We have been given dominion over our own raven.

Father has given us all we need to work out our own salvation!

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and PURIFY YOUR HEARTS, ye double minded. James 4:8

And every man that hath this hope in him PURIFIETH HIMSELF, even as he is pure. 1 John 3:3

So far I sure notice we must do this .....

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always OBEYED, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, WORK OUT your own salvation with fear and trembling. Phl 2:12

We are to take dominion of the raven and allow the Word of life to be our own thoughts!

There is much more to learn from Noah's ark than what religion has taught. Yesterday as I was chewing on it I saw how Noah released the 'dove' three times.

Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground; But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.

Now we must notice that the raven ".... went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth." The raven had a purpose UNTIL the waters were DRIED UP from OFF THE EARTH. Once the task of the raven was finished Noah sent forth a 'dove' which could not find a place "....for the sole of her foot"

So the dove first off is a 'her' and second, she has ONE foot. The soul of us all is but the she and we only have one right way to travel upon ....

His way--->Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Once our 'focus' is upon 'LIFE' we will be upon His path and going the RIGHT WAY!

The dove returned because the waters "....were on the FACE of the whole earth ...." When the raven returned the "...waters were dried up from OFF the earth."

Let us look at this "FACE"--->And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the FACE of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Gen 1:2

Once one turns their face from the earth to the Father, that one will know who they are IN Father. For 'face' means = to turn and do.

Once again it is something WE MUST DO and not think Father will do it. I tell you Father has done it and now He is resting and we are called to rest IN HIM!

See the 'dove' is sent 3x and 3, represents, witness, divine perfection, and completion. Whereas 7 represents, perfection and the new DAY.

As I read that, I was reminded that in the book of revelation we shall see the 7 seals and the 7 trumpets BUT we will NOT see the 7 vials of wrath!

'Dove' ... How much I chewed on that--->"Now when all the people were baptised, it came to pass that Jesus also being baptized and praying, the heaven was opened. And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son, in thee I am well pleased." Luke 3:21, 22

Upon the water .... The Holy Ghost .... Is it not time for the Holy Ghost to be seen today? After all we are the "DOVE!"

I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved. I sleep, but my HEART WAKETH: it is the VOICE of my beloved that KNOCKETH, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my DOVE, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my LOCKS with the drops of the NIGHT.
Song of Solomon 5:1,2

We have been asleep, but now our heart (mind) is awakening. Awakening to our true Identity. The "locks" represent the hair. The hair is the COVERING of the HEAD. Our covering is HIM. We are awakening to the truth of Who and What we really are. The drops of the "night" is leaving our thinking, our KNOWING. And we are being seen as HE is seen; and He is being seen as us. We are realizing that we ARE UNDEFILED! As HE is, so are we. His image is manifesting. ONENESS.

What is the Kingdom of God? Love, Joy and PEACE (DOVE)!

"Behold, thou art fair, my love: behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes." Song of Solomon 1:15

"my love" means = My "companion." This shows a UNION! A ONENESS!

And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark; And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.

I see the dove as representing the Holy Spirit (Father), here. We see this dove, RE-TURNING with an olive leaf in her mouth. It would appear to be that 'she' is having a change in her MOUTH. WORDS!

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the WORD of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Rev 12:11

Truth comes out of the mouth of the dove, and this Truth will let ALL know of the "Good News!"

Our soul is being delivered of the words that have been spoken to us throughout all these years!

Now grasp and know these NEW words that our soul is speaking, is simply REMEMBRANCE! OUR remembrance of our FIRST ESTATE!

Until our awakening, we were IN death. There was NO REMEMBRANCE of our true Identity. The grave that we were in is the earthly thinking (Carnal mind). Let me say "The dust had covered our remembrance"

When the Word of life said, "My thoughts ARE NOT your thoughts," it was talking about the carnal thinking, those thoughts ARE NOT HIS THOUGHTS!

As a gardener I know that out of death, life comes! When I plant a seed I know that within that seed is the life of the plant and that is just the same with US! Father planted in us His Seed and His Seed is His life and our outer shell is falling off and we are seeing that we are His life!

How .... HOW does one go about knowing their true identity? BY RENEWING THE MIND!

Now we MUST understand this, IT IS NOT MAN RENEWING THE MIND, IT IS THE TRUE IDENTITY BRINGING FORTH THE REMEMBRANCE of Who and What we are.

Let me say that again but in a focused way "It is our TRUE IDENTITY that is bringing forth the remembrance of WHO we are!

Beloved, NOW are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear WHAT WE SHALL BE: but we know that, when he (Spirit, Father, I AM) shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure. 1 John 3:2,3

A thought .... A question ..... "how did that dove find her way back to Noah?"

The DOVE had a "imprint on her mind". Now, have we have been SIGNED, SEALED and DELIVERED.

Ohhhhhhhhh SEALED ..... How that Word speaks of Deep revealing!

In whom ye also trusted, after that ye HEARD THE WORD OF TRUTH, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye BELIEVED, ye were SEALED with that holy Spirit of promise, .... Eph 1:13

I tell you there is only ONE power that can break that seal!

And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto him any more. Gen 8:8-12

The "DOVE" does not return after 7 more days.

Let it be seen that our "the old man" is and was not A person! Come on now let us purify our minds that we were some Adam and see that the "old man" but was OUR MIND.

Our thinking before and after it was awaken!

KNOW YE NOT, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should WALK in newness of life.

For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: KNOWING this, that OUR OLD MAN IS CRUCIFIED with him, that the body of sin (might) be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. Romans 6:3-6

I .... I ..... I AM NOT THE OLD MAN ... THAT IS NOT MY IDENTITY!

It is when I lowered my mind, when my focus is no longer upon Him that I am the old man!

I no longer see myself as He sees me for my focus is upon SIN .... This BODY OF DEATH!

I as spirit have NEVER CHANGED just my thoughts have in that I have been living with the lowered (carnal) mind!

My beloved and I are ONE and as His dove I shall not return unto the body of death for I see I am made free from the law of sin and death!

I have learned that the dove is a creature that is married to ONLY ONE MATE FOR LIFE! When she finds the LOVE OF HER LIFE, she never leaves him. Or is ever joined to another. If her mate dies, she remains alone.

The difference is that OUR LOVER, CAN NEVER DIE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience