Contradiction?

Bless our Father.

A Brother wrote me and in His email He had shared a verse that I was chewing upon. So I went to write Him, but felt Father wanted it shared here.

Before I share the verse in question I want to share this verse which I feel needs to be seen from the 3rd realm experience.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matt 10:28

So We are to
reverence Him who is ABLE TO DESTROY both soul and body.

So the 'soul' and 'body' CAN BE DESTROYED! Not the 'spirit'!

Now the verse in question which would cause contradiction is--->For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works,lest anyone should boast. Eph 2:8,9

So by GRACE We HAVE BEEN (NOT WILL BE, BUT HAVE BEEN) saved THROUGH faith!

So ask yourself "What HAS BEEN SAVED?"

So now let the contradiction be seen and our answer to "What HAS BEEN SAVED?"--->Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; ... Phil 2:12

In Ephesians we see that salvation has nothing to do with ourselves or our works, lest any man should boast. But, in Philippians 2:12 the bible tells us to work out our own salvation. So YES this seems like a contradiction, but it does not contradict when we begin to understand that the salvation referred to concerning the spirit is by grace through the faith of Jesus Christ our Lord & Savior.

YES OUR SPIRIT!

So many preach salvation and yet if salvation is what they preach why does our SOUL need to be saved?

See the salvation of the spirit has already been accomplished through Jesus Christ, but the salvation of our soul is presently being worked out.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh some will say. But I'll let Him answer the Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. 1 Peter 1:9

Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: 1 Peter 1:22

So I can purify my soul by OBEYING THE TRUTH that the Spirit reveals unto my mind (SOUL).

Come on now don't back away. Let us see what this "soul salvation" is truly about!

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

Now John 5:24 doesn't mean to hear some of Christ’s words but to continue in all that Christ said. If a man does this and keeps doing it, shall not come into condemnation (a separating, DEATH).

My spirit was saved before the foundation of the world it is now just me allowing the Word of life that is engrafted IN MY HEART to speak to my mind (soul) and I hEAR and walk it out!

This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Hebrews 10:16,17

Yes life IS in my heart it is now being writing out in my mind as I mature!

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. 2 Cor 3:18

So many think saying a prayer, giving their heart to Jesus or getting water baptized saves them.

HOWEVER!

The slain Lamb of God saved my spirit and the Son of God took the carnal mind to the cross and there it was put to death!

“But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.” Heb. 10:39

Now we MUST see that in Hebrews 10:39 the saving of the soul is present progressive tense and that it has not already been accomplished but it is being completed.

Future INSIGHT--->“For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. For what is a man profited if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?"" Matt.16:25,26

Now in scriptures we see that the soul can be killed, the soul can be destroyed, that you can find rest in the soul and you can be killed and the soul can be destroyed, that you can be pleased in the soul. The list of words indicates that the soul consistently refers to the mind, the center of thought, rest, pleasure, and sorrow.

Time to see that the word soul has to do with thinking and our remembering process!

Look at Luke 12:19-31 and see we are shown not to lay up our treasures with our own thinking, but look to Father for the saving of our soul, seek the Kingdom and everything else will be added to us.

Tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek; ... Rom. 2:9

AGAIN .... I am spirit, saved by the grace of Father and His Spirit will write His Word of life IN my soul as I mature in obeying what He shows me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience