3 Hearts?

Bless our Father for His Word of life matures one into being His image!

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matt 22:37

For the last couple of days I've been chewing on "Do we have 3 hearts?"

I know the body has a heart which is always pumping our blood and if it stopped we be dead. I also know our soul has a heart!

For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires (a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart). Heb 4:12

What is the heart of the soul?

The heart of our soul is our inclination and affection toward things. All our inclination, affections, delight and desire are functions of the soul heart.

For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit (NO MIND) the things of the Spirit. Romans 8:5

Before being born from above (again) our soul' heart was inclined toward sin, loved the world, and desired the things of the flesh; toward Father, however, it was cold and hard, without inclination and without affection; toward the things of Father and spiritual things, it had no delight and was void of any desire.

Our soul heart only bases its love and feelings upon good and evil. If a person does us good we love them with our soul heart. BUT, if that person does us evil (wrong) we will NOT love them the way we love them that does us good!

Now let us dig Deeper into this soul heart. To save space you can read it all in Mark 7:15-23. I'm just going to pull pieces out of it for our growth.

Jesus the Christ said ... ‘There is NOTHING from WITHOUT A MAN that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, these are they that defile the man.’

Now in the religious world they do teach and preach that there is one that has power to put sin in us and that one is called satan (devil). Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I heard it many times when I sat in that lie 'The devil made me do it,' 'I rebuke that cigarette devil,' 'I cast out that sexual devil' and on and on they go.

Always blaming some other for their heart desire!

AND YET Jesus the Christ said that he is within! So If there is NOTHING from without a man that entering into him can defile him, then we must know that sin is not without but within.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm time Truth be and NOW is that time!

NOW Jesus the Christ goes on teaching us that ‘FROM WITHIN, OUT OF THE HEART OF MEN, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, coveteousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: all these things come FROM WITHIN and defile the man.’

WOW every sin imaginable is in one's heart!!!!!!

Can we grasp this Truth that everything that a person could ever think or do that is sin (evil) is said by Jesus the Christ "to come - not from outside of man but from within!"

Yes from within comes the word and action of a person and that will be based upon how that person judges concerning good and evil.

Also see the word "heart" is singular BUT "men" is plural (many) so Jesus the Christ is saying that ALL have that ONE HEART that is only filled with evil!

LET us know and see that this heart of the soul is corruptible, for its only desire IS SELF!

As I read through the bible on heart conditions I found .... a stony heart ... trembling heart ... deceived heart ... bitter heart ... rebellious heart and many more!

So hmmmmmmmmm the body has a heart and the soul has a heart what of the spirit?

.... for wisdom will come into your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul; .... Pro 2:10

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. Eze. 36:26

Such GLORY to behold ... Such Deep to be called in!

Over the past 40 years I can tell you my longing for Him was not from my soulish heart BUT from the heart of the spirit!

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10

See I loved the breath (spirit/air) of this world, the sin of this world and its sinful desires, for my first breath (spirit/air) was the breath (spirit/air) of this world.

Now that I am born from above I have received the breath (Spirit/air) of our Father and that breath (Spirit/air) is my life!

Look at it this way ... When one is born from above (Spirit) that one receives both a new spirit and a new heart. AND the new heart is within the new spirit, for it is the heart of the Spirit, which Spirit is the Spirit of the Lord.

Bless Father, for His Truth will satisfy the hunger of one's soul!

Jesus the Christ said Father "IS" Spirit and they that are His "...MUST worship him IN spirit and in truth." (John 4:24)

Before I was born of Spirit I could NOT worship Him in spirit for I walked by the breath (spirit/air) of this world!

For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light (Spirit/air) in the Lord: walk as children of light (Spirit/air): .... Eph. 5:8

When one is born from above that one inherit FATHER'S HEART (Spirit/air).

GLORY ... and this inherited heart is the same image as the Father's own heart and is the heart of the NEW CREATION MAN.

Put on your new nature, and be renewed as you learn to know your Creator and become like him. Col 3:10

A NEW HEART! Yes a heart I was NOT born with nor a heart taught by them in darkness!

“This is the new covenant I will make with my people on that day, says the LORD: I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds.” Heb 10:16

By putting His laws in our hearts (spirit) we are able by His Holy Spirit to be His will in this world! YES! We will live out of that NEW COVENANT HEART!

His LAWS put IN my heat will be my ONLY DESIRE ... my ONLY DELIGHT!

Father promises that He will put His laws in our hearts and write it in our minds, in such a way that it shall be our inner desire, our very life, and we shall by this new breath (Spirit/air) live and walk it out.

He will do it, for it is His NEW COVENANT with us!

"Thy law is within My heart; I delight to do Thy will, O God." Ps 40:8

Father has given us a NEW heart which lives IN His laws so that the we be as He is!

"... God has poured out His love into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us.
" Romans 5:5

"...No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us." 1 John 4:12

Yes I've been chewing on the 3 hearts and I so much desire to walk out of the heart of the Spirit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience