Couple of Thoughts

I always bless Father for I see what He reveals unto me and I strive not to look at Him with the natural mind.

I woke up to this--->For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry. Luke 15:24

So hmmmmmmm the son that left Father's house was dead. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yet he reminded a "son!"

WHY?

I know any person born in this world has within them the Christ (life/Father), when that person walks out of his carnal mind that person is dead/lost. When that person has a change of mind (repents) he/she is IN Christ and as so is alive again!

Now think about it. We ran around saying/thinking 'Christ WITHIN' (Christian) and never hEARd that we needed to BE IN Christ to be IN His life (Light/knowing).

Are you IN Christ or do you still run around with Christ within?

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2
-------------
Another Word of life that brought much healing to me is--->The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. John 1:29

I saw that verse many years ago and I stumbled upon it hard. I wondered why sin was taken away and yet I was under it.

Father took me to the word 'sin' in that verse and I found out it means "HURT."

See anytime some one offends you you will put up a defence system.  Some times it can be angry, fear, resentment and on and on. Without that defence system we would be so hurt that death would look so much better.

Take a look at it in this world. Like the animal kingdom. Without FEAR being its defence system the impala (deer) would walk up to a lion ..... NOT!

You know the impala would be the lion's next meal so FEAR in the impala is its NATURAL defence system.

Now this world has in them also that defence system and as we get older we learn to make it better at protecting ourselves from HURT! and I'll tell you sin is HURT!

Look at these---->But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; ... Matt 5:44

And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Matt 6:12

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: ... Matt 6:14

That is the opposite of our natural defence system.

We are hurt by what happens to us and when we do the
opposite of our natural defence system, there IS healing ....

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

The word 'SIN' in john 1:29 is the SAME word in 1 John 1:7 and that sin which is our HURT is taken AWAY!

When Father revealed that unto me I stood in amazement and He reminded me when He called me how I spent hours and hours crying. I would ask others why I was crying so much and well no one knew. Father told me .... See I had a LOT of hurt I needed to be healed from and Father was healing me!

Now look at--->Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. ... 1 Peter 2:24

YES .... YES ... YES.

That word "sins" again means our hurt and he took our hurts IN HIS OWN BODY that we should be righteous or MADE WHOLE as He is!!!!!

By his stripes YOU ARE HEALED!

Come on get out of that hurt condition and find out He wants to MAKE YOU WHOLE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience