Noah's Ark

Bless Our Father for He is waking His called ones to see how religion has been keeping the darkness of lies over their eyes.

And ye shall know (understand, perceive, have knowledge of) the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

Today as I was chewing with the Father concerning His Truth that I AM, He took me into Noah's ark. His Spirit (Holy) brought me to the size of the ark and He showed me its 'height.'

And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits. Gen 6:15

So the ark of Noah was thirty cubits high ..... That is roughly 14 meters high or 45 feet tall.

OK Father ....

Than He took me to--->Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered. Gen 7:20

WHAT ..... The flood waters went ONLY 15 cubits high (7 meters/22 feet) AND it covered the mountains! First off there were NO mountains higher than 15 cubits in Noah's days and the flood water only rose up to 17 cubits.

That WAS NOT enough water to float the ark which was thirty cubits high (14 meters/45 feet).

So either we are taught a lie by religion or the bible is written to lie to us.
---------------------
Ohhhhhhh Bless Father, for the first lie I saw religion teach is the one that the animals went into the ark as a pair. Yes .... I saw pictures of animals lined up walking in the ark in pairs ..... YET!

And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth. Gen 7:1-3

WHAT .... I tell you I wrote many asking why religion teaches us Father told Noah to take in the ark only pairs  (1 male/female) of animals and yet Father tells Noah to being in the ark 7 of CLEAN BEASTS and 2 of the unclean (not clean).

I tell you ..... Time to wake up from the lies religion is using to keep many chained to darkness!

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her (lies), my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. Rev 18:4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience