LazarUS 5

ALL praise and GLOW-RAY unto Our Light, Life and LOVE.

I will say I did not plan to be writing this much but have said that there is soooooooo much in the parable of Lazarus.

Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. 11:21

How we see the doubt, the deceived, the one under a lie say what Martha did.

As if the Word of Life was not present in a time of help!

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Ps 46:1

It is only the carnal minded one that doubts that there is help for them.

But Brother Frank Martha goes on to say--->But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee. 11:22

Ohhhhhhhh yes as soon as I read that verse I I paused but the Light said unto me "Look at the word KNOW!"

Know = to perceive with the eyes, to perceive by any of the sense.

That KNOW is one of the carnal mind for it will only believe if it sees something.

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3

To KNOW the Truth is to be in a relationship with the Truth!

Know =
to "know" (absolutely), to become acquainted with, to learn to know.

Many of you know my Wife/Sister Michele. However none of you know her as I do.

That is the same way with the Truth. Many only know the Truth by the carnal mind and that knowing is one NOT having a relationship with Truth.

A car mechanic knows how to fix my car but that car mechanic does NOT know my car.

So many know a god but not many are in a relationship with the Life!


Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. ahhhhhhhhhhhh a clue to chew on concerning the question "You think Lazarus believed in Christ?"

There shall be a day when ALL humanity will come to hEAR the voice of Christ calling them to come forth from the grave!

Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Knowledgeable truth speaks and Truth replies!

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? 11:25,26

Come on now .... Truth says I AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE and when you TRUST THAT Word of Life you SHALL LIVE!

Not some lie that says you will have life when you die and go to heaven or when the Son of Man comes back on a cloud to take his church out of this world. Which is called 'The Rapture.'

LIES! Lies to keep one in the grave but I tell you Truth says NOW "
I AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE."

Time to to ARISE in total Trust to the Word of Life!
--
Frank & Michele Welder
Lethbridge, AB. Canada

https://fwelder.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/c/FrankieWelder/featured

Jesus the Christ said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."
The Gospel of Thomas, Saying 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reply to Double Minded

Male and Female 1

Cain