In Thick Darkness God is

And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was. Exodus 20:21

Moses went unto the THICK DARKNESS where God was ..... Ohhhhhhhh How my heart beats to be as Moses and to draw unto God.

I read this line and read it again and again ---->It is one thing to be clothed upon by Him; but another for Him to be clothed upon by us.

It is tough in a world full of social media without really any social fellowship with another of like heart. I'm sure many in the Old Testament found themselves in that situation, and yet in God's time He brought them forth for His glory and purpose.

I far to long wanted to dance with the Saints upon Mount Zion but found myself sitting upon Mount Horeb.

YES!
I thought God was upon one Mount and that was Zion .... YET ---->Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, (even) to Horeb. Exodus 3:1

Yes the Mountain of God is Mount Horeb.

Lets for a moment look at this Mountain and its meaning. QUOTE - Horeb is a mountain one would have never imagined containing holy ground. It yields little pleasure to the natural man. The name even says the same, meaning desolate, or to make desolate. Its location also suggests anything other than goodness. It is a hostile mountain on the back side of nowhere in the southern extremities of the Sinai desert. END OF QUOTE.

A Mountain of God's, a Mount of "desolate, or to make desolate." I always saw God upon a Mountain that would be Rich, Plentiful, Abundance, Overflowing, or Fertile; BUT "desolate."

Why does God draw my mind, myself to a Mount that has no seen blessing but a place where not only does one feel alone but is desolated .....

I will confess I find it strange when I consider the priceless treasures to be had in anything that pertains to God and His kingdom and to see a Mount of Desolation.

The cross to me is a place of loneliness for so many around do not carry it but they carry their selfishness. I am no buddy special and far from a Saint. 

However God! The Eternal God, He knows the beginning from the end and knows what He shall harvest from me His son.

For it has been through much hardships that has brought desolation to my own natural way of thinking and doing things. For it is upon the Mount of Horeb that I am being made desolate, and God's glory shall break forth through me for His fire is kindled upon me, and I by His grace will endure without being consumed.

And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. And Moses said, I WILL NOW TURN ASIDE (repentance), and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. And when the LORD saw that he TURNED ASIDE TO SEE, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I. And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. Exodus 3:3-5

"... And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God." Exodus 3:6

My shoes have only brought me across the world of death. My shoes hold me to a place where the dirt is the covering many will one day be placed under.

GOD! God is calling one into His presences where that one may have a face to face experience with Him and that they MAY KNOW THEIR GOD!

See Moses never got caught up in the desolation of that mountain, his focus was not upon his woe is me .... BUT his focus was upon something greater than him.

The God of desolation!

I am seeing that when I turn toward the light of revelation, my desolation will not be viewed as an obstacle to be avoided, nor will I curse it or think it is the work of the devil. But rather, I will see it as something lifting me into the heavens, raised up by God for my good.

I can't let the fore lies of MYSTERY BABYLON eat at the light within. I can not look upon them that have cast me aside in favor of doctrines, creeds and traditions of man rather than the Light of His Word.

Even the beloved Brother John speaks by the Holy Spirit unto me to comforted me upon this Mount ---->That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have FELLOWSHIP with us: and truly our FELLOWSHIP IS WITH THE Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full. 1 John 1:1-4

The glory so many seek is found in the place where they will not abide. They grab titles, roles and positions upon themselves and make their word, their knowledge above God's to show themselves as god's of religion.

Let the battle cry be heard upon the land: From the top of Mount Horeb will come forth the many sons of God that shall bring liberty to all that are in bondage to Egypt!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh YES one's carnal reasoning may object and their instinct is to run, yet let all the called sons of God turn their focus aside to see Him and hear His assuring voice.

And the children of Israel STRIPPED THEMSELVES of their ornaments by the mount Horeb. Exodus 33:6

YES the desolate places are by no means pleasant, but let us not be overwhelmed by them. Let us turn, ascend, and see what awaits us.

For in thick darkness God is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience