Lambs

A Lamb ..... A Lamb has no offense nor defensive skills. The Lamb only has its Shepherd to protect it from any harm.

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. John 1:29

The Lamb in John 1:29 is the Greek word 'amnos' and always represents Jesus the Christ! (John 1:36; Acts 8:32; 1 Peter 1:19). Amnos or Lamb means = 'full-grown Lamb, The Lamb.'

Now in John 21:15 we read --->So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

The lambs that Jesus the Christ tells Peter to feed are the 'arnion' and means = little lambs, a lambkin! Now that lamb or 'arnion' is found 27x in the book of Revelation!

They are the overcomers who follow their Shepherd where ever He goes AND they have the self same NATURE! They will not use any force to establish the Kingdom for they know their Shepherd will do it all! When the beast raises up against them they will overcome the beast by the sword of their mouth, not by a sword in their hands, for they know their sword is the Word of God.

"And I have put My words in your mouth, and have covered you with the shadow of My hand, to establish the heavens, to found (to establish, set up with continuing existence, bringing into existence what has not previously existed) in the earth, and to say to Zion, (redeemed church) 'You are My people.'" Isaiah 51:16

OR

And I have put My words in your mouth and have covered you with the shadow of My hand, that I may fix the [new] heavens as a tabernacle and lay the foundations of a [new] earth and say to Zion, You are My people.

Now we know we are the tabernacle, the dwelling place, the habitation of the Most High God, For we ARE the temple of the Holy Spirit!

GLORY ..... Ohhhhhhhh Father you are so much more then I can behold!

In Revelation 21:19  the foundation stones of the city and the wall were adorned with every kind of precious stone.

We are those living stones --->Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2:5

And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit. Eph 2:20-22

The Shepherd shall come forth with His lambs and His lambs are they that have left the worldly fold to follow Him!

I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them in as well, and they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock and one shepherd.  John 10:16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience