Moses Reply

 Reply to Moses

On 2023-12-23 6:49 a.m., .... wrote: Hello my dear Brother. Thanks for sharing this with us. I desire to know more about it.. kindly elaborate more☺️

Hello Sister ... .

I will say sorry for the late reply, but I really spent a few days chewing on it because I wanted the Word of life to open our eyes.

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, Eph 1:18

As I was chewing on this I read quote "...Sacrifice means to make sacred, hidden and secret. Thus, if a person throws anything into the sea, loses it or in any way dispose of it so that it cannot be recovered, it is sacrificed, covered up, hidden and lost.

So--->And they said, The God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days' journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto the LORD our God; lest he fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword. Ex 5:3

Now the one who is married to the Christ mind sees and knows they are made free from bondage to the flesh (carnal) mind by being hid in Christ (Word of life).

They who are in bondage to the flesh (carnal) mind are NOT hidden in the Christ but are under the law of sin and death.

Father showed me one day ...When you are serving the flesh, I see the back of your head. When you are serving the Word of life, I see you face to face.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 1 Cor 13:12

So Sister when one serves the fleshy (carnal) mind that one will attend (fellowship) with them that THINK ALIKE (mindful of the flesh).

To put it in plain English "They who are under bondage to the flesh mind will go to a religious group and continue to abide under the law of sin and death."

They who are made free by the Word of life which they hEAR and obey are they who are IN Christ (Law of life).
--
Frankie Welder
Lethbridge, AB. Canada
https://fwelder.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/c/FrankieWelder/featured
For in the things of Father a tender conscience &
a surrendered will are more than the highest intellect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience