God IS LOVE!

Bless our Light, Life and LOVE.

I only write what Father tells me to, for it be season time for Him.

God IS love. You know I hear that in religion and in religion's songs AND YET out of the same mouth I hear a damning God, sending many to a eternal hell =/

Ohhhhhhh come on now .... Don't tell me I've the only one that hears this. Wait while I was in religion I taught God is love and yet I sent many to a eternal hell because they did not follow the teachings I did.

Yes, one that DID NOT know this one who IS LOVE and yet I taught as if I did =(

Now let us see and KNOW this one who IS love!

Read Luke 15:11-32 ....

Please read it I don't want to post it all here. What I want to centre in is--->And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. Luke 15:20

Come on grasps this .... The Father who knows EVERYTHING runs to His son with COMPASSION! AND He FELL ON HIS NECK ..... OHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh GLORY!

The right head was placed upon the neck of the son .... The head that IS LOVE!

But Brother the Father just hugged the son around his neck ...... Ohhhhhhhhh yes you can say that but I see that word "fell" and I see the right head being upon the body of the son.

Now let us look at the prodigal son's Brother who was OUT IN THE FIELD DOING FATHER'S WILL YET ..... YET DID NOT HAVE THE FATHER'S LOVE AS HIS HEAD .....

".....
which hath devoured thy living with harlots, ...." Luke 15:30

YES ..... YES! The son did NOT have LOVE as the Father for if he did he would not have said that.

Did the Father say that? Or any thing concerning His son who was lost and dead?

NOT ONCE!

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2

I see "....him as he is..... and He IS LOVE!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Father have compassion upon me for not being as you are ..... LOVE!

So much more to say but I know them who have an EAR to hear will hear what the Spirit is saying unto us!
---------------------------------

Time to be as God is!

--
Frankie Welder
Lethbridge, AB. Canada
https://fwelder.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/c/FrankieWelder/featured
For in the things of Father a tender conscience &
a surrendered will are more than the highest intellect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience