Power and Promises

Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us” (2 Corinthians 1:10)

Bless the LORD for I have been delivered from a "great" death as long as I trust Him for His power. For He will continue to deliver me unto that final day when He calls me home.

No more sorrows
No more pain
All my sins washed away in Jesus name!

Power from above NOW dwelleth in my heart

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: ... 2 Peter 1:3

You see it church? He called 'us' to glory and virtue .... and not just called us, He is the 'divine power' which we can walk in to have that life and godliness ... NOW!

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 2 Peter 1:4

I don't know about you, but my heart shouts "GLORY LORD JESUS!"

I have within me the 'divine power' and the 'precious promises' of His word to escape the corruption that is in the world, which is about me in the form of lust. I've been made free, for His truth leads me to life. My heart has a new beat, for it died to the lust of the world and I am called to walk in His glory, in my everyday life, given by Him through Christ Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience