Put off the Soulish Senses

Fear .... what a word. I never gave that word much thought, though at times it overcame me in a way that it powered over my 5 soulish senses.

I recall working outside and I hit the ground, as soon as I hit the ground I noticed some ants sort of change. Yea! They went from looking for food to running away in fear. I sat there and thought "Hmmmmmmmm ants have built into them a form of fear and without that fear they would just die in some odd way." So I again with my eyes upon the calm ants that went about looking for food I hit the ground again.

I tell you, as soon as the ground shook them ants jumped in fear and ran for the nearest safe place.

I than knew 'fear' was in every creature in this world including humans.

Now some might wonder why "fear!"

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is NOT made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18

So in the Word of life I see that there is no fear in love, AND I know God IS LOVE! So in God one has no fear! Because PERFECT love throws OUT FEAR! Now the difference between humanity and any other creature of this world is we have 5 soulish senses, Sight, Sound, Smell, Taste, and Touch. Yes! all creatures also have 1 or more of those senses but the difference is, we allow any of those 5 soulish senses to tell our brain something and by one of those 5 soulish senses we deiced if it's good or evil!

Ohhhhhhhhh!

Yes! See some fear what others would do to their IMAGE, so they live by those 5 soulish senses, which in turn they are but carnal minded people.

For to be carnally minded is death .....Romans 8:6

As I was typing this out the Holy Spirit brought to me a incident where the disciples allowed their 5 soulish senses to rule rather than the mind of Christ.

He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself. After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded. John 13:4,5

See, Jesus did not allow His 5 soulish senses to rule, for if He did He would not have become a servant and wash the disciples feet. Jesus allowed His 5 spiritual senses to rule and He washed the disciples feet and said --->“Do you know what I have done for you? You call Me Teacher and Lord, and rightly so, because I am. So if I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet.

I have set you an example so that you should do as I have done for you. Truly, truly, I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. If you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them. John 13:12-17

Fear to be a servant, fear of what others would think of the IMAGE of a servant is NOT what Jesus allowed to rule Him. He knew that He was in LOVE and that perfect LOVE casted out all fear of the soulish image and He took upon Him the LOVE image of a servant, because He walked according to the will of His Father!

See the 5 senses of the carnal minded one would rather have their feet washed for they think of themselves as gods.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ..... look at this ....

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, KNOWING (operating by the 5 soulish senses) good and evil. Genesis 3:5

Ones operating in the 5 soulish senses are the ones that decide between good and evil.

For you who thinks that the 5 soulish senses don't set one's self up as a god needs to read what God said --->And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: .... Genesis 3:22

Them that walk according to their 5 soulish senses walk as gods in this world and as so they do not walk in Him. For a true follower of Him lays down the 5 soulish senses and lives out the 5 spiritual senses as a servant unto ALL.

Look at these spiritual senses we MUST PUT ON!

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved,

1) bowels of mercies,
2) kindness,
3) humbleness of mind,
4) meekness,
5) longsuffering;

Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

And above all these things put on charity (PERFECT LOVE), which is the bond of perfectness. Colossians 3:12-14

So to them that fear what others will do to their god image need to repent from walking as carnal minded individuals and PUT ON ......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience