IN Christ

 Many years ago Father opened my hEARt to the phase ‘IN Christ.’ 

When anyone wrote me asking how we are doing I always replied back “we are doing great IN Christ.” 

I saw the IN Christ, but I saw as a maturing child. 

Today by His grace and Truth I see that I am ‘blessed IN Christ’ I am ‘created IN Christ’ and I am ‘chosen IN Christ’

Why?

Cause the phrase "IN CHRIST" is the key to the whole purpose and plan of God in this age and in the ages to come.

"If any man be IN Christ he is a NEW CREATION."

"In Adam all DIE, but IN Christ shall ALL BE MADE ALIVE. 

Now we notice that it is not BECAUSE of Christ or THROUGH CHRIST, but IN Christ.

For the one IN Christ is as He is and the one in Adam is as he is.

Two different ideas concerning ones ORIGIN and IDENTITY.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience