Most Holy Place Realm!

Bless Father for His Word of life.

Some time back father had me reading on how Samuel was sleeping in the temple. ( 1 Samuel 3:1-10)

I read it and saw a few things .....

1) The word of the LORD was precious in those days; there was no open vision.

Pretty well shows how today is. So many running around screaming a hell, a rapture, the end of the world and a damning God .... but can one find the 'ambassadors for Christ' who are proclaiming the good news that 'God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, NOT imputing their trespasses unto them....'

Yes. The Word of life is very precious today for it can not be found in religion only in them that hear the will of Father for humanity!

Also there was NO open visions and the Word of life tells us "Where there is no vision [no revelation of God and His word], he people are out of control;...."

Again pretty much one can see this and hear it in the religious world of today. It is the only place where they fight each other using the same book!

Carnal minded ones not hearing the Word of life but interpreting the Word by the fleshy mind!

So we find Samuel in the temple sleeping ..... Father calls out to Samuel three times and each time Samuel runs to Eli who was the high priest. Pretty much like today in that Father is calling out but so many run to pastors and teachers only to hear a word that does not wake them up!

After 3 times Eli realizes it is Father calling so he tells Samuel to answer the voice that calls him.

Now notice ---->And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel (twice). Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.

GLORY.

Father has today came to us IN Christ to speak to us so that we can hear Him and offers ourselves unto Him as His servants!

Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. .... Hebrews 1:1,2

YES Today through the body of Christ Father is calling out His sons from the religious realm into the most holy place where His throne is!

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: "Come out of her, my people, so that you may not have fellowship in her sins, and so that you may not receive of her plagues. Rev 18:4

Ohhhhhhhhhh Brother if I don't go to church I will go to eternal hell ..... or I will be lost. Yes! I can hear the lies that most pastors/teachers use to keep their flock in bondage to the law of sin and death.

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

Who shall know the Truth? Who shall the Truth make free?   YOU!

And the LORD said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle. In that day I will perform against Eli all things which I have spoken concerning his house: when I begin, I will also make an end.

Before pressing on what does Eli mean/represent?

Eli = "ascension" and the Father is going to bring His sons to a higher state IN Him so that His sons shall rule and reign OVER this world.

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Rev 11:15

GLORY

His sons shall raise in His power (authority) to Mount Zion and from there they shall judge Mount Esau. (Oba 1:21).

Now why and how I see this? Besides hearing Father's voice I see that Samuel was called into the Most Holy Place where only the high priest was to be.

YES!

Father is calling out His sons from the pentecost realm (2nd realm) into the 3rd realm for He is going to end the age of the pentecost realm for His 3rd realm which is the Kingdom AGE!

Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd, against the man who is My Companion, declares the LORD of Hosts.

Strike the Shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn My hand against the little ones. 

And in all the land, declares the LORD, two-thirds will be cut off and perish, but a third will be left in it.

This third I will bring through the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold.

They will call on My name, and I will answer them.

I will say, ‘They are My people,’ and they will say, ‘The LORD is our God.’” Zech 13:7-9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience