Opened Ear Lids

Bless our Light, Life and LOVE.

I wrote this a few years ago and it has come back my way.

I've always thought on the Lord. Through dark times and the great times. He is my closest friend, my father and my comforter. I always feel that the manna He feeds me daily is for growth and for others whose 'ears are awaken.'

The Lord GOD has given Me the tongue of discipleship, to sustain the weary with a word. He awakens Me morning by morning; He awakens My ear to listen as a disciple. The Lord GOD has opened My ears, and I have not been rebellious, nor have I turned back. Isaiah 50:4,5

Bless Father for every day my eye lids open to behold the day I know He has given me, another morning to listen to His wisdom.

It is the glory of God to conceal a matter and the glory of kings to search it out.  Proverbs 25:2

It is the Word of Life that has come to make His called out kings and priests unto the Father. So as kings it is our glory to listen to the wisdom of our Father! Now the word 'search' sort of places the doing on the searcher. But the word search should be "to see into or through"

In other words we can read it this way "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter and the glory of kings to see into it. Proverbs 25:2

The Apostle Paul knew this by the Father when he penned "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord." 2 Cor 3:18

YES, For we must see it is Father who gives the "tongue of discipleship.' It is the Father who "awakens Me morning by morning." It also is the Father who awakens "My ear to listen"" and "opens My ears to hear".

Daily during the summer I was blessed to hear the singing birds around us. Every morning right before the sun cracked the horizon of the sky the birds would start singing. It amazes me how these sweet little ones know just when to sing. It as if the maestro was the hand of the Father directing the birds to sing for another glorious day He has blessed us with.

For me the awaking to His Word of Life is a sweet song to my hEARt. My spirit sings back unto Him with the sweet Words He has placed in me ... I will praise You with an upright heart when I learn Your righteous judgments.

I would not know the way if He did not take me by the hand and guide me. After a while He lets go of the hand for He knows I am able to walk. As I walk the narrow path I find many times I stumble upon some rocks but I know in my hEARt the hands of a loving Father are there ready to steady me.

I want to know Christ and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to Him in His death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize of God’s heavenly calling in Christ Jesus. All of us who are mature should embrace this point of view. And if you think differently about some issue, God will reveal this to you as well. Nevertheless, we must live up to what we have already attained.  Philippians 3:10-16

--
Frankie Welder
Lethbridge, AB. Canada
https://fwelder.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/c/FrankieWelder/featured
For in the things of Father a tender conscience &
a surrendered will are more than the highest intellect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience