Double Minded

Bless our Light, Life and LOVE.

I learn much from experience more than I do from reading. It seems during experience I draw in and start to question 'why!' and I know He always takes the mirror of Truth and lets me see what I am and what I AM to be.

In James 1:18 we read--->A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

I like to change that so it reads "A double "soul" (IMAGE) is unstable in all his ways."

Look at it this way. We have in our lower nature the image of the beast and we have in our higher nature the image of the Father.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Gen 1:26

So many times when we face something we need to look at ourselves and question "What IMAGE did I display?"

Now to take this Deeper let us look at what is called the CHURCH and the rebuke concerning how they lived out the Word of Truth in their lives.

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Rev 3: 15-19

Now water that is HOT has been heated up by FIRE .... water that is cold has been drawing from a well (deep in earth).

HOWEVER, these ones where neither because they lived out lives of being hypocrites (2 face/image).

YES. What every situation that came their way they allowed the image of the situation to be seen! What I mean is when someone has lied to them , cheated them, stole from them they responded back with the image of the BEAST!

The LOWER IMAGE.

They were not masters over their flesh but they were servants!

Truth is fellowship and that fellowship is ONENESS with Truth.

to be double minded is to live a lie before many and yet say I am Christian.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh some will say.

Well I've seen many that lied, cheated and stoled from me because of the LOVE OF MONEY! Many run around saying 'I am Christian, I am Christian' yet the image they show forth is but one of the beast!

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. Rev 15:2

What does your mind wake up to? By that I mean what image?

O God, thou art My God; early will I seek thee: My soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee In a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, So as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. Because thy lovingkindness Is better than life, My lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; And my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: When I remember thee upon my bed, And meditate on thee in the night watches. Because thou hast been my help, Therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. My soul followeth hard after thee: Thy right hand upholdeth me. Ps 63

--
Frankie Welder
Lethbridge, AB. Canada
https://fwelder.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/c/FrankieWelder/featured
For in the things of Father a tender conscience &
a surrendered will are more than the highest intellect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience