Ornament

"ornaments" hmmmmmmmmm what a word. How many of us have our ornament that we refuse to take off. See its not what you look like but its what you see yourSELF look like. Our biggest ornament is our SELF. Ohhhhhhhh how we love to cater to it and puff it up. Look at my hair, my eyes, ohhhhhhhhhhh my, MY teeth are just heavenly white. Don't I dress like I follow the latest trend! Ohhhhhhhhhh my my hair it has much done to it so when I walk by you notice it.

What of the ornament we can't show others but we can act like it. Look at me I KNOW all about this world. Look at me I KNOW it all.

ornament .... ornament is but the vanity that SELF IS!

Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it. Job 35:13

VANITY IS BUT OUR ORNAMENT OF SELF WE BRING TO HIM THINKING HE WILL DO AS WE ASK!

Until you see the ornament of self and lay it down you will NEVER hear His voice!

For the LORD had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a stiffnecked people: I will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee. And the children of Israel stripped themselves of their ornaments by the mount HOREB. Exodus 33:5,6

Funny but this time of year many like to take a tree and cover it with ornaments.

Time the tree strip itSELF of the ornament OF SELF.

Then adorn yourself with majesty and splendor, and clothe yourself with honor and glory. Job 40:10

Soon the call will be to come forth from the mountain of Horeb, but if you still stand at its base listening to what self says I tell you .... YOU WILL NOT HEAR THE CALL!

The LORD our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount: Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river, the river Euphrates.

Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience