Scapegoat and the Fit Man

And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the HEAD of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness: ... Lev 16:21

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I know what religion likes to teach. They love to say Jesus the Christ was our scapegoat. Hmmmmmmmmmm

"Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world." John 1:29

The words "taketh away" mean to lift or to take away. It means to completely remove, banish, exile, cast out, disown, depose and dismiss —our sins!

"But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no SIN." 1 John 3:5

So is Jesus the Christ the scapegoat or the fit man that takes the scapegoat away?

After understanding Jesus the Christ took away the sin of the world I see Him as the fit man or as the man appointed for the task. See the scapegoat is our human consciousness, our carnal flesh, our Adam identity. The Lamb of God or Jesus the Christ was chosen, ordained and manifested to TAKE AWAY our sins!

There was no way we could take away our sin consciousness ..... NO WAY! Ohhhhhhh trust me religion has tried to tame this sin consciousness by rules, doctrine and creeds AND TO NO AVAIL. For religion still has many that live under sin consciousness and DO NOT ENTER INTO THE MOST HOLY PLACE!

Do this, do that, obey this, obey not that, water here, prayer there, saved, lost, this group is right, that group is wrong ..... on and on this religious group that calls itself the chosen of Christ, the church, only spews out lies holding the many in nothing more than condemnation!

I know! I spewed out many lies that never seen the captive MADE free for Truth was not upon my hEARt. For my hEARt was but a hEARt of stone with self upon the throne, until Father removed it and gave me a hEARt of flesh where His law of life is put within and a mind that He writes His law of life on!

ONLY Jesus the Christ, the fit man can accomplish it! He has been manifested to bear, to lift, to carry, to lead away, to take away our sins.

For He proclaimed--->The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

He has been manifested in order that He might come into relationship with our human life, and passing underneath the load of human sins, to lift them, and take them away!

And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.  Rev 5:1-10

Read Revelation 5:1-10 and see that YOU ARE THE SEALED BOOK! The Lamb was counted worthy to loosen the seals from YOU! To release you from sins for the Lion of the tribe of Judah was the FIT MAN!

Now I'll say 'If it be true, that Christ Jesus has been manifested to somehow, in some mystery that the carnal mind can never grasp, take hold of my sins, my impure thoughts, my words of bitterness, my stubborn selfishness, my unholy deeds, and life, and lead, and carry them away — that is the best news .... the GOOD NEWS that I have ever heard!

"And thou shalt call His name Jesus; for He shall SAVE His people FROM THIER SINS." Matt 1:21

Many years ago one of my first writtings was entiltled 'Saved from sins.' Ohhhhhhhh I tell you it stired the pots of many. I had to answer many emails concerning people asking me 'What about this?' 'What about that?' 'Do you do this?' 'Do you do that?' I looked at myself and could not see how I was saved from sins and yet I knew in my hEARt that Father said so and gave me the light to walk in.

"For I do not understand my own actions — I am baffled, bewildered. I do not practice or accomplish what I wish, but I do the very thing that I loathe. Now if I do habitually what is contrary to my desire, that means that I acknowledge and agree that the law is good and morally excellent and that I take sides with it. However, it is no longer I that do the deed, but sin which is at home in me and has possession of me. For I know that nothing good dwells within me, that is, in my flesh. I can will what is right, but I cannot perform it. I have the intention and urge to do what is right, but no power to carry it out; for I fail to practice the good deeds I desire to do, but the evil deeds I do not desire to do are what I am doing. Now if I do what I do not desire to do, it is no longer I doing it — it is not myself that acts — but the sin which dwells within me. So I find it to be a law of my being that when I want to do what is right and good, evil is ever present with me and I am subject to its insistent demands. For I endorse and delight in the Law of God in my inmost self— with my new nature. But I discern in my bodily members — in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh — a different law at war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner to the law of sin that dwells in my bodily organs — in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh" Romans 7:15-23

I read how the Apostle Paul was going through the same experience and I knew Father was at work within me. Now I am not saying I am a Apostle Paul but Father is no respecter of person.

The Apostle Paul said he discovered he had 'sin in my members.' "The desires of the flesh" or "the carnal mind" is what the Apostle is saying when he penned 'sin in my members.'

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I know my OLD MAN is dead but I see now that in my members IS SIN! The desires of my flesh are still active and pulling at me daily.

But the light of His Word will make one free for He did say 'The Truth shall MAKE you free!' Let us understand that the old man and the flesh are not the same!

For if they were, your flesh would be dead!

Come on now and think about what He said. He said the old man is crucified WITH Him so that the body of sin might be rendered powerless, that we should no longer be slaves to sin. (Romans 6:6)

The 'body of sin' or the flesh desires have no POWER over us for it has been crucified with Him!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh trust me I many times face my fleshy desires and groan when they win but I tell You I do not hang my head down in defeat for I know that grace abounds upon me, that the next battle I face I will see and know the Truth that my fleshy desires have been RENDERED POWERLESS!

If there was a magic pill, a guaranty way of winning this war Father would tell us so that we would know and by knowing we would be MADE FREE!

Wait there is a way Father has for us--->For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if BY THE Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. Romans 8:13

G L O R Y

The Spirit is the fit man, the strong man sent to render the deeds of the body as dead!

It is time to see that the OLD MAN and the sins of the flesh are NOT the same. The OLD MAN IS DEAD. Dead as can be. So dead that there is nothing left to bother anyone!

"...to put off your former way of life, your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be renewed in the spirit of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. Eph 4:22-24

Let us look at it this way, the new man is a nature that delights in righteousness; the old man is a nature that desires or delights in that which is corrupt. Therefore, the old man, is our old unregenerated state in which we desired and delighted IN THE FLESH! It is the NATURE that delighted IN sin NOT the body!

Lusts ..... cravings .... addiction ...... For so long the cranal mind feed the old man them and now the old man is dead we must believe and trust Father to put to death in us them desires. To do that His desires MUST BE!

"For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: but I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my (inward man) mind" Romans 7:22,23

The meat of Truth is the laws of Father have been PUT INTO OUR HEART (inward man) and the laws of Father are being WRITTEN IN OUR MINDS (renewing).

Once our spirit is quickened by Father, our old spiritual state NO LONGER EXISTS, for the Truth reveals that our old man..He IS DEAD! We have no problems with the old man for he is DEAD .... Buried in Christ. No longer to be found by the eyes of the carnal mind.

Now the Truth is we NO LONGER DELIGHT IN SIN

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yes, sin is still in our members, and we can sin, have sinned, and may sin again. But when you do sin — are you happy about it?

Does it make you feel good? Or is your spirit grieved?

COME ON NOW. A dog born into a family of dogs does NOT need to be told it is a dog. Them born from above are now children in Father's family do they need to be told to be a child of God?

Time to see the nature that delighted in sin is dead, it is gone!

Our new man now delights in righteousness! and we now want to do what is right and to pleasing to God. That is the difference between the old man and the new man.

If the flesh and sin were the old man, there would be no more conflict. Dead men don't sin!

The Truth be seen that there is now conflict in our life between sin and the new life of Christ within us is the proof that your old man is dead and that Christ in us IS alive.

The old man took pleasure in unrighteousness!

Now let us step back and look at being loosed from our sins. Now we can't look at the 2 goats, we must look at another place in the picture book which shows us the but the ordinary sin-offering that any person could offer when they sinned. (Leviticus 4:1–35 )

Now in a nut shell let us go and see this man named 'Eitan.' Eitan has sinned. He has done a terrible wrong. He didn't mean to do it, but he did. He was overcome by his own passion and in a moment of weakness succumbed to the lust of his flesh. In sorrow Eitan goes out into his flocks and chooses the very best of his bullocks. He brings the animal to the tabernacle gate as a sacrifice — a sin-offering. The priest takes the bullock and slays it for Eitan, offering it according to the requirement of the law.

Now Eitan lays his hands upon the head of the bullock as it is slain, indicating that his sin is imputed to the bullock and the bullock is paying the penalty of his sin. As soon as the sacrifice is finished, Eitan is free!

His sin is atoned for! His sin is forgiven! His sin is removed! He is loosed from his sin and all the guilt and penalty of it! He can never be condemned, judged, or punished for the wrong he did. It is erased. The sin-offering is complete, and all-sufficient. With this burden off of him, Eitan is now free to work out his problems, to seek God, to press forward, to give himself to learning how to overcome, to be worthy of the sacrifice made on his behalf.

Now after looking at the picture book Father gave us let me ask you ... Does sin condemn us to separation from Father, to a doomed, lost, and hopeless state?

Does sin separate us from the love of Father, from the fellowship of Father, from the presence of Father, or from the blessing of Father?

NO!

Lay down religion for it has never knowing the heart of the Father for all religion does is press one further and further INTO CONDEMNATION!

Therefore being justified BY faith, we have peace with God THROUGH our Lord Jesus Christ: ... Romans 5:1

Come on and behold .... We are we justified BY faith IN our Lord Jesus Christ our sin-offering, who once and for all offered Himself up for us.

We are not justified by our WORKS, ACTIONS, PRAYER OR BAPTISM — we are justified by the sin-offering that has been made for us! Shall we continue in sin, then, that grace may abound? God forbid! For any doing outside of what the Lord Jesus Christ did, doesn't save us — But what the Lord Jesus Christ did does qualify us for a place and position in the kingdom of God!

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God" I Cor. 6:9,10

Time to awaken unto righteousness and know that to inherit the kingdom means to rule and reign with Christ!  

It means to sit IN Him as He is SET in the Father's throne! That is our TRUE IDENTITY!

Now the many lairs will say the Kingdom of heaven is for them who do a certain act according to church doctrine. Be baptism in Jesus name or the 3 titles, say a prayer asking Jesus to forgive you and to come in your heart or even just confession that you believe.

 The throne is promised "to him that overcometh!"

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame and am set down with my Father in His throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches!" Rev. 3:21,22

Before being a over comer one begins to mature and know that by faith in Jesus who is our sin-offering, completely released one from all our sins and from all the condemnation, freely by His grace!

So many in churches still think Father remembers their sins. They spend much time doing dead works of repentance, not knowing who they are!

You are SPIRIT for You are in Christ and Christ is in the Father and Father IS A SPIRIT.

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. Eph 5:14

NOW THAT IS THE GOOD NEWS! Your sins are gone! The ones you committed before are all gone. The ones you have committed since are all gone. And the ones you have committed today are all gone!

The one sin-offering has forever taken care of all your sins! That is the assurance you have by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ!

Ahhhhhhh but our carnal mind, the accuser of us says "You have sinned!" Yes, you did.

The carnal mind says, "You have failed God!"  Yes, you did.

The carnal mind says, "But this is the one-hundredth time you have failed the same test!" Yes, it is.

But .... Our heavenly Father responds, "Your sin is forgiven, remitted, released, sent away. It's not in my ledger. I don't know what you're talking about."

That is the gospel — the good news.

For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, NO LONGER counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation. 2 Cor 5:19

The gospel of most to many churches today are but a false gospel for it teaches one is but a sinner saved by grace.

Father's love IS unconditional. It does not depend upon us for Father IS LOVE! And Father knows nothing else but love for His!

Father is MERCIFUL TO OUR TRANSGRESSIONS UNTIL WE ARE ABLE TO OVERCOME THEM! For only His life within us can ever overcome them!

When you know you are ONE with the Father then Father's life will be the power for you to have the victory over sins!

So after many years of seeking Him if asked what are we to do my hEARt would say "Quit trying to deal with sin, and fall in love with Christ Jesus! The more deeply we fall in love with Christ Jesus, the more time spent in His presence, the more we fellowship with Him and eat at His table, the easier and more natural it becomes to subject ourselves to Christ and let the Spirit lead us.

But exhort (encourage) one another DAILY, as long as it is called today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness.

We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly to the end the assurance we had at first. As it has been said: “Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts, as you did in the rebellion.”

As we fellowship with the Lord and listen to His voice, His teaching is life; His teaching gives us spiritual food; it gives us spiritual drink; it raises up within us spiritual substance so we can grow up into the nature of the new man.

Victory over sin and the flesh is not our own doing! We cannot produce it! But Christ Jesus raised up in our lives will lead us to it! For He overcame all things, showed us the nature of Father, and manifested the power and glory of the Kingdom of God.

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son CAN DO NOTHING OF HIMSELF, but what he seeth the Father do: .... John 5:19

"Can do nothing of Himself" is but the son's nature within our hEARt and mind! To know you can do nothing of yourself concerning the Kingdom of God is when Father steps in and tells you to 'remove you shoes.'

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. John 5:30

The removing of one's shoes is the removing of one's will in order to be Father's will. See our body was not made for our will BUT HIS!

For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. 1 Cor 16:20

The Son of God walked this world with no shoes on looking to Father for His will IN ALL THINGS! Come, come, into the Holiest in the blood of Jesus, in the power of His Christ life within your spirit, come right on in and enjoy His PRESENCE!

Once one lives in the Holiest in the very presence of the Father the scapegoat is to BE NO MORE for you and Father shall be ONE Spirit!

Yes! We are the scapegoat for both goats had to be pretty well identical! The sacrificed goat was Jesus and Christ promised to return and He did on the day of Pentecost to lead us the scapegoat out into the wilderness where He consumes us so that we be an offering unto Him being nothing more then His will for humanity!

Read the cry of the Apostle ...."O unhappy and pitiable and wretched man that I am! Who will RELEASE and DELIVER ME from the shackles of this body of death?" Romans 7:24

Read the answer to the cry of the Apostle ..."O thank God - HE WILL! through Jesus Christ, the Anointed One, our Lord!" Romans 7:25

BEHOLD THE FIT MAN THAT RELEASES US --->For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus HATH MADE ME FREE from the law of sin and death.

For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned (to judge worthy of punishment) sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us (HOW), who walk not AFTER the flesh, but AFTER the Spirit.

For they that are AFTER the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are AFTER the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be SPIRITUALLY (Christ) minded is life and peace. Romans 8:2-6

Such glory to see that the Fit Man has taken our goat nature our self willed nature to the wilderness and we are ONE IN Him and with Him!

This is what is happening in the life of every son of God! The day of Atonement is being fulfilled within us spiritually, preparing our hearts for the exceeding glory of the feast of Tabernacles!

The fullness of God is at hand!

The greater than Pentecost lies directly before us! The sons of God in this very hour are experiencing the finishing touches of God's great redemption in preparation for the outflowing of His glory unto creation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience