A River

Bless Father indeed. As I look at this chat, Father reminds me of a vision I read yesterday. See today's chat was the build up of what Father is teaching me.

Now a river is a current of energy. It is very strong and the only way to shut it down is to dam it up from its source.

The source of heaven's river is the Father and I tell you Father is LIFE, He is the pure crystal clear river that flows from Him to ALL of humanity!

And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. Rev 22:1

Let us step back to see how Father calls His out into the river and behold such AWE in His Truth.

Then the man brought me back to the entrance of the temple, and I saw water flowing from under the threshold of the temple toward the east (for the temple faced east). The water was coming down from under the south side of the temple, south of the altar.

Next he brought me out through the north gate and led me around the outside to the outer gate facing east, and there I saw the water trickling out from the south side.

As the man went eastward with a measuring line in his hand, he measured off a thousand cubits and led me through ankle-deep water.

Then he measured off a thousand cubits and led me through knee-deep water. Again he measured a thousand cubits and led me through waist-deep water.

Once again he measured off a thousand cubits, but now it was a river that I could not cross, because the water had risen and was deep enough for swimming—a river that could not be crossed on foot. Eze 47:1-5

Now there is much Truth in this temple which Israel says was never built. It was called the Temple of Ezekiel. Why it was never built? It is because Father is building it by Christ Jesus and NOT THE HANDS OF MAN.

Notice EAST!

East is very important to know about. Adam was driven out of Eden eastward. Cain was driven further out eastward. Understand the Sun arises from the East and sets upon the West. When one repents they change the direction of their foot steps and head back to the East where the Sun arises!

However, I don't desire to focus upon direction, but the RIVER! We notice the river when it leaves the temple it leaves as a "trickle" Meaning the further it goes away from the temple the less energy it has. It is not a rushing river, but it's a stream that now trickles down and out.

The further you go from Father the less of a stream of water.

When you respond to the call of the Father, you will come back to His temple, His dwelling place and the closer you get the more energy you will face as this river which was but a trickle is now a rushing river deep enough for swimming—a river that could not be crossed on foot.

Ezekiel's hEARt desire is to be submerged into Father, the true river. It can be seen in the stages as he obeys the voice calling him deeper.

Once Ezekiel comes to being in water OVER his head is when Father shows him the Truth concerning the many that are called out before him --->Son of man, do you see this?” he asked. Then he led me back to the bank of the river.

When I arrived, I saw a great number of trees along both banks of the river. And he said to me, “This water flows out to the eastern region and goes down into the Arabah (
desert plain). When it empties into the Sea, the water there becomes fresh. Wherever the river flows, there will be swarms of living creatures and a great number of fish, because it flows there and makes the waters fresh; so wherever the river flows, everything will flourish. Ezek 47:6-9

Let us understand that a river from the throne of Father is going to TRANSFORM us as we pay heed to the voice that calls us out DEEPER.

 "One step at a time, sons and daughters. As you grow higher I will bring you higher - One step at a time!"

While standing in His river, one will experience His waves of glory transforming them from the Adam identity to the Christ identity! For it is the Light, the revealing of His Word that draws one closer and closer to Him. and the closer one gets, the deeper the relationship they shall have with Him.... The lover of our souls!

The ones in this river of His are the one's full of light and soon the light will shine forth for the whole world to see. And He is teaching His, how to speak words of LIFE to the world.

He is training His sons and His daughters in this day, as His warriors.

Ohhhhhhh how the hEARt cries out for a deeper walk, a walk in the garden of Eden once again.

A voice cries out to them that desire the garden walk "to walk IN my garden you must go deep within yourself past the veil of the mind to my most holy place."

Lord, how? once again the cry from my hEARt .... LORD, HOW?

"Take off thy shoes and follow me, and you shall be walking on holy ground."

Scriptures ring in mt EAR, a confirmation that the voice is so real--->To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

My hEARt in His realm, my body in this world .... His will shall be hEARd and seen by humanity as He puts His called on display!

I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of it I do not know, but God knows. And I know that this man—whether in the body or out of it I do not know, but God knows— was caught up to Paradise (A GARDEN). The things he heard were too sacred for words, things that man is not permitted to tell.

Then the messenger showed me a river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the main street of the city. On either side of the river stood a tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit and yielding a fresh crop for each month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations; And there shall be no more curse: but the Throne of GOD and of the LAMB shall be in it: and His servants shall serve Him; And they shall all see His face. "AND HIS NAME SHALL BE IN their foreheads."

SUCH GLORY TO BEHOLD ... so many taken up in Him in this close of age!

Them upon the cross will hEAR him say "To day shalt thou be with me in paradise" for the Spirit is speaking unto them that have an EAR to hear what He is wanting to revealing unto them that lay their Adam identity down for His!

"...To the one who overcomes, I will grant the right to eat from the tree of life in the Paradise of God." Rev 2:7

YES .... The eating from the tree that is IN the garden is to know the deep will of Him who is the life upon the throne.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience