Eight Day

As Father speaks, He awakens us, that were camped along the river near Babylonian called 'Chebar.'
 
Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the HEAVENS WERE OPENED, and I saw visions of God. Ezek 1:1

The river of Chebar was NOT the river of God, for Chebar means "far-off." Just as the souls that faced westward are but the souls that are far-off staring at BABYLON!

However, The Father's purpose is to FREE the CAPTIVES of BABYLON BY HIS TRUTH!

Such glory to behold in the Word of life when "On the last and GREATEST DAY of the feast, Jesus stood up and called out in a LOUD VOICE voice, “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. Whoever believes in Me, as the Scripture has said: ‘Streams of living water will FLOW FROM WITHIN him.’ ”

GRASP THIS TRUTH... THAT GREAT DAY WAS THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES, and on the last day of the feast, the priests would recite Psalm 118:25 while making seven circuits around the altar.

Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity. PS 118:25

The word "SAVE" means = To be open!

GLORY ...... The Word of life is going to open us up as the life of the seed opens up the shell for all to behold.

We are spiritual beings having a physical experience!

See it and behold ..... For Ezekiel saw visions of God. He saw Heaven open, and he saw a throne, and above the throne he saw the likeness of a man sitting on the throne.

THE LIKENESS OF MAN .... The Christ identity .... them in the throne are they who have dead to the Adam identity and are truly one with the Christ identity!

As my hEARt has cried out before, so much more now ..... you seen me .... you seen the Father!

I was but one that had problems with English. Why I was just learning to speak, I fell down a flight of stairs and hit the back of my head into a hard wall and my mother told me I lost all of my English talking. For years I had to learn how to speak again by a speech teacher. And yet Father calls me to speak. The least of all to be His spokes person, sends shivers down my spine. I recall 39 years ago having to speak to a fellowship. I tell you this was a packed out house for many far and wide heard how Father called me. I went to the fellowship early and groaned unto Father telling Him I did not want to say a word. I banged my fist upon the ground and cried and cried to Father to make sure I did not have to speak.

Ohhhhhhh how much of a baby I was. For back then I would face problems and I would just take my bible open it and what verses stood out I knew was Father speaking to me concerning the problem. So here I was crying to Father to have me speak not and I opened my bible to these verses that stood out, to only read--->But Moses pleaded with the LORD, “O Lord, I’m not very good with words. I never have been, and I’m not now, even though you have spoken to me. I get tongue-tied, and my words get tangled.”

Then the LORD asked Moses, “Who makes a person’s mouth? Who decides whether people speak or do not speak, hear or do not hear, see or do not see? Is it not I, the LORD? Now go! I will be with you as you speak, and I will instruct you in what to say.”

I knew there and then that my mouth was Father's mouth and He would put the words in my mouth that they who hEAR would hEAR!

After saying all of that we can see Father speaking unto Ezekiel "...“As for you, son of man, describe to the house of Israel the temple, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities; ..." Ezek 43:10

This IS A CALLING ..... To describe something of the Lord YOU MUST HEAR IT AND SEE IT!

I tell you .... YOU MUST .... You can't get it from someone else, nor will you pick it up off the street. YOU MUST TRANSFORM YOUR MIND BY THE WORD OF LIFE TO KNOW FATHER'S PERFECT WILL! For there is no room for the carnal man to sit on the throne

Let us for a moment look back to that GREAT DAY when Jesus spoke .... where was He?

Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went UP INTO THE TEMPLE, and taught. John 7:14

Just as a spring springs UP, the river of life springs up into the temple ..... WHO WE ARE!

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 1 Cor 3:16

GLORY

Did you know only one feast had a eighth day? YES THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES! The great day when the Word of life stood up to proclaim FREEDOM, LIBERTY FROM THE REIGN OF MORTAL ADAM!

See eight speaks of RESURRECTION which is the great day of Him who is the RESURRECTION and LIFE!

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, .... 1 Peter 1:3

GLORY, the called out ones are the eighth day of Inheritance and they stand in the resurrection, which is the river of Living Waters, the Feast of Tabernacles, in Union with Christ, in FAITH with Him Amen!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience