Church

I have off and on looked at what the word 'church' and what it means and represents.

The Greek word ECCLESIA that is translated “Church” and is an interesting word. The “EK” (G1537) means OUT OF or FROM with the rest of the Greek word meaning to CALL or SUMMONS (G2564).

So we can see that the Church is, “THE CALLED OUT ONES.”

So hmmmmmmmmmmmm “WHAT are they called out from?” and "WHAT are they called to?"

They are called out of the “WORLD/DARKNESS" or ignorance of Father into the Kingdom of LIGHT, and called out of DEATH (CARNAL MIND) INTO LIFE.

Deep calls unto deep--->Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat; And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock WAS Christ.

But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted. 1 Cor 10:1-6

So they ALL eat the same spiritual meat ..... ohhhhhhhh the reason I am using the history of Israel is because they are our examples of what is the Church that Christ is building.

OK ..... So they ALL eat the same spiritual meat ..... Now notice "spiritual meat" which was called manna. Yes the bread from heaven was Christ, for Christ did say  “I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE.”

Now that is what separates the Church from the world ... The eating of His flesh! For His flesh is the substance of his being and we partake of it we take it unto ourselves. Please step away from the carnal mind concerning communion for what is taught today is NOT Truth ......

Now Brother Paul goes on to teach us they ALL drink the same spiritual drink.

hmmmmmmmm ....the same spiritual drink.... That spiritual drink was water that flowed from the ROCK during their wilderness journey. And again this was a type or figure of the WATER of LIFE, Jesus said would flow from our innermost being.

He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. John 7:38

The Church that Christ is building is one that are partakers of His life and has the LIVING water of His life flowing from within them.

Therefore if any man be IN Christ, he IS a new creature: old things ARE passed away; behold, all things ARE become new. 2 Cor 5:17

YES ...The Christ Church are they who are born from above and are the NEW creation MAN! We read that Father (Elohim) said, "Let us make man in our image." and let me tell you that is who Christ is building today in this world!

Now let Truth make one free from religious lies.

Christ said "....and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." THIS IS NOT some spiritual force called devil, devils and demons that is said to be against the Church, but refers to DEATH which Christ has destroyed.

There is only ONE power in any and ALL and that power is Father. Any other power that others teach is a imaginary power and makes Father WEAK!

Come on now .... I recall pretty well everytime there was a gathering and prayer was said there was ALWAYS the binding of the devil. YET, the next meeting again the binding, and again and again; I started to wonder if binding was right or was Father to weak to keep that devil bound.

Let Truth be in that Hell/hades was Greek Philosophy and was not taught by the Church. Yet some how this lie crept into the Churches and a burning fiery HELL came about, to which all unbelievers are supposed to be sent was taught.

Let Truth be seen .....

Christ tells us that there is NO power on earth or anywhere else that can affect the purposes of Father regarding the Church that is His body. And Truth tells us that the reason being, that DEATH HAS BEEN ABOLISHED through the appearing of Jesus Christ in us.

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, But IS NOW MADE manifest by the APPEARING of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath ABOLISHED (to cause to cease, put an end to, do away with) death, and hath BROUGHT life and immortality to light through the gospel: ... 2 Tim 1:9,10

G L O R Y

So blessed to know and be in the body of Christ.

Now let me say first off "Christ never sent ANYONE to build a chuch, plant a church or even to start a Church. Christ DID SAY "...I will build my church" .... AND upon what will He build His Church?

“.... Upon this ROCK I will BUILD my Church.”

Ohhhhhhhhh I know that religious lie that the rock is Peter and Christ is going to build His Church upon Peter.

LIE

Let Truth be seen and known--->I (Paul) have planted, Apollos watered; but God GAVE the increase. 1 Cor 3:6

AGAIN " .... And the Lord ADDED to the church daily such as should be saved. Act 2:47

How does a man run around say Father called him to start up a Church or to even plant a Church .... NONSENSE!

“As new born babes desire the sincere milk of the Word that you may grow thereby. If so be that you have tasted that the Lord is gracious. To whom coming as unto a LIVING STONE, disallowed indeed of men, but CHOSEN of God and precious, YOU ALSO as LIVING STONES are BUILT UP A SPIRITUAL HOUSE a Holy Priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable unto God by Christ Jesus. 1 Peter 2:2-5.

That is what Brother Peter understood concerning Christ building His Church. It had nothing to do with bricks and mortar for it was a SPIRITUAL HOUSE “built” out of LIVING STONES.

Let DEEP call unto deep and know that the Church, is the SPIRITUAL DWELLING PLACE OF Father.

Not some building on the corner that happens to tag itself ....church. GOSH here where we live there has to be a church every kilometer and if you take someone and pointed to any of these so called churches that someone will tell you it is a church. AND within these so called churches are word wars, doctrine wars, creed wars and tradition wars and YES ALL have NOT BE MADE FREE BY THE TRUTH!

NO UNITY ONLY DISCORD!

Ohhhhhhhhhh I know .... I was a church warrior and daily I had that religious sword whacking so many to a hell because their church did not teach or believe what my church did 🙁

I tell you it HAS NOT CHANGED .... It is why the Church Christ is building is one filled with OVERCOMERS as He is.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, EVEN AS I OVERCAME, and am set down with my Father in his throne. Rev 3:21

Today because of Father I have laid that religious sword down and now am a LIFE GIVING SPIRIT!

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 1 Cor 6:19

Now my body of flesh and blood IS NOT the temple of the Holy Ghost!

If that were so, then every time someone passed away Father would need another body and the body of Christ would not be eternal. The Body which is His temple is my SPIRITUAL BODY WHICH IS CHRIST, for it is in HIM that the fullness of the Godhead dwells bodily.

Ohhhhhhhhhh slippy slopes ahead some will say .... but let Truth make YOU FREE!

Father DOES NOT live in temples MADE with man's hands! (Acts 17:24) Come on now look at it--->The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and DOES NOT LIVE in temples made by human hands.

The Greek word TEMPLE Bother Paul used in 1 Cor 3:16 is the word 'NAOS' and this refers only to the inner sanctuary called the MOST HOLY PLACE, which is the dwelling place of Father. So from the understanding of our bodies being the temple we understand Father has BUILT HIS OWN DWELLING PLACE.

AGAIN "Father has BUILT HIS OWN DWELLING PLACE!"

There will NOT be millions of spirits, but ONE Spirit .... ONE BODY ..... ONE TEMPLE--->But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. 1 Peter 2:9,10

No wonder why so many so called churches have kicked us out .... WE WERE NEVER A PART OF THEM FOR WE ARE IN THE BODY OF CHRIST!

For YEARS so many would ask me what church I attended. I would always reply NONE. When Father sent me to certain places in the world I was always asked what church sponsored me, what church sent me .... NONE!

I could not fit in to the so called churches ... for I am the Church!

Let me ask you "How do you say you are going to church?" By saying that "YOU DO NOT SEE YOU ARE THE CHURCH" .... YOU ARE IN CHRIST.... YOU ARE PART OF THE BODY OF CHRIST!

Let me tell you what I call the constitution of the Church "....Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, THAT THEY MAY BE ONE, as we are." John 17:11

You think the prayer of the Son of Man fell upon deaf ears? I THINK NOT!

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; THAT THEY MAY BE ONE, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be MADE PERFECT IN ONE; and that the world MAY KNOW that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. John 17:22,23

Israel is our examples, our history lessons. Time to see what Father has to say!

“You have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I BEAR YOU ON Eagle’s Wings, AND BROUGHT YOU UNTO MYSELF. Now therefore if you will obey my voice indeed, and keep my Covenant, then you will be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people, for all the earth is mine. And you SHALL BE unto me a Kingdom of Priests, and a Holy Nation.” Ex 19:4-6

I recall the day Father opened my eye to Exodus 19:4-6 ..... Such Deep that it stilled the sea I was being tossed in because of the discord sowed in religion. See in Exodus 19:4-6 we see the heart of Father revealed, and his purpose in calling out his people is clearly expressed.

Father's heart is one of calling out of a people unto Himself that would be a NATION OF PRIESTS!

G L O R Y sang my hEARt the day Father revealed that Truth unto me. No more tossed by lies of religion, but firmly placed upon the foundation .... Christ my ROCK!

No longer wondering what Father has to say, BUT now hEARing what Father says!

A NATION OF PRIESTS that is joining Father to humanity!

For ever since Adam left the Garden of Eden, HUMANITY has wandered in a wilderness seeking for LIFE in the midst of death.

ALL search for Truth, however none even know where to look.

Even Pilate said ".... What is truth?"

Truth is always a question that only Father can answer--->What is man that You are mindful of him, or the son of man that You care for him?

You made him a little lower than the angels (Elohim); You crowned him with glory and honor.

YOU MADE HIM ruler of the works of Your hands; You have placed everything UNDER HIS feet: all sheep and oxen, and even the beasts of the field, the birds of the air and the fish of the sea, all that swim the paths of the seas. Psalm 8:4-8

Life is wrapped up in Father because HE IS OUR LIFE, and therefore the only true fulfillment of that life is in HIS plan and purpose.

G L O R Y

Yes for all have sinned and fallen short of that PLAN, that glorious plan of the Father!

Behold the working of Father's plan as one hEARs and goes forth BY Faith in Father's wonderful journey! For when faith begins to raise in your consciousness as you hEAR the voice of Father out of the midst of your being, you WILL step out to be HIS WILL!

No matter how evil the days look, no matter how dark it is Father is calling OUT a people UNTO HIS NAME allowing them to be OVERCOMERS of the corruption that is in this world.

These will be the SAVIORS who will flow down from Mount Zion. (Oba 1:21)

Such GLORY to behold for I have seen and I have hEARd Father say "... I WILL RAISE UP THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID which has fallen down, and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up. That the residue of men might seek after the Lord and all the Gentiles upon whom my Name is called, saith the Lord WHO DOETH ALL THESE THINGS." Acts 15:16,17

Grasp it and behold that David’s Tabernacle is a PEOPLE IN WHOM CHRIST DWELLS IN FULLNESS. AND these people will not run around saying I am Christian (Christ within) .... NO!

These people WILL manifest CHRIST ON THE EARTH. For God was IN CHRIST reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them, and has committed to US THE MINISTRY OF RECONCILIATION. So that NOW WE ARE AMBASSADORS FOR CHRIST.

Bless Father for His mercy in that He called me out unto Him and as so by His Power I am His overcomer! For I have been "BOUGHT WITH A PRICE" and I am NOT MY OWN!

As I look about this world today, wars, diseases, sexual sins my hEARt grieves. I cry "Father only your manifested
body will set creation free!
 
I see there are the oppressed that need to be made free, and there are the broken hearted that need to be helped, and the NEED for ALL to hEAR Father's voice proclaiming "LIBERTY FOR ALL in this world."

This is the NOW .... this is the Day when the Spirit of the LORD shall be poured out upon His called out. I can hEAR deep in my hEARt the JOYFUL SOUND of the VOICE OF THE LORD, and I am responding to HIS WORD. MYSTERY BABYLON HAS FALLEN and MANY are now seeing the LIGHT OF Father and are discovering the LIGHT of LIFE.

This is a NEW DAY and I march to the trumpet of the Word of life and no longer guided by the dead doctrines of religion that have sucked the energy of Father’s people over the years.

For it is the TRUTH that makes ALL FREE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience