Jesus Christ was not a sin offering

Jesus the Christ was NOT a sin offering as taught by religion.

Therefore, when Christ came into the world, He said: “Sacrifice and offering YOU DID NOT DESIRE, but a BODY You prepared for Me. Heb 10:5

When one grasp the Truth concerning the Son of Man and the cross that one will be made free from religious lies.

Jesus the Christ BECAME what was our death!

See since religion teaches that Jesus the Christ was a sin offering all they are doing is putting you under law AND making Father out as a cruel God who needed a blood sacrifice to please His hatred of sin.

For he hath MADE HIM TO BE sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2Co 5:21

So hmmmmmmm 'why was He MADE TO BE sin for us?'

I recall sometime back looking at this verse and wondering--->And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: .... John 3:14

First off notice "...SON OF MAN" NOT "Son of God"

Let us look at this serpent that Moses was instructed to make.

In Numbers 21 we read how the people were becoming weary of the journey and discontent began to rise amongst them. They spoke against Father and Moses saying, “ Why have you brought us out of Egypt to die in the wilderness, for there is no bread (like we were used to) and we are sick of this manna.” Numbers 21:5

Father sends amongst them, FIERY serpents, which bit the people and many died. Now our imagination brings up hundreds of poisonous snakes which our Father of Love sends among the people so that many die. BUT WAIT A MINUTE HERE and think this through clearly as the Father gives us understanding.

What are these “snakes” or FIERY serpents?”

The Hebrew word translated “Fiery” (h8314) is “Saraph,” and the plural is Seraphim, they are found in the Temple that Moses built. Now there is much to grasp concerning these seraphim and why they are presented in the temple, but I want to look at how these FIERY serpents relate to the Son of Man.

So Father said to Moses, make out of BRASS, one of those things that are biting the people and put it on a pole (cross) in the midst of Israel, and any who have been bitten will not die if they LOOK at the serpent on the pole.

LOOK ... To look is to behold Light and to behold Light is to receive LIFE--->That whosoever believeth IN him should not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:15

So Light, or spiritual understanding is necessary for
eternal life. In Father’s wisdom he has put the light of Christ in every man allowing ANY to “SEE” those things that are invisible to the natural mind.

And let me tell you it is the invisible Truth reveled unto you that will MAKE you free from the darkness of the carnal mind!

So now, what does the fiery serpent on the pole represent?

It represented the Son of Man who allowed Himself to be raised upon the pole (cross)

So this means that the one who died on the cross must be the one that had been poisoning us, and bringing us into death.

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: .... Romans 5:12

We all came from Eve .... We were all born of the woman .... we all are subject to death because we abide in mortality!

Truth be "To escape its destructive effect we must be “born from above.”

Yes the religious world says born again, but Truth be seen the word 'again' means from above.

So we MUST be born from above!

So the serpents in the wilderness are a “type” of Adam, because both brought death to the people. It is why Father tells Moses to make a BRASS SERPENT, of what was biting and killing the people, and put it on a pole (CROSS) in the midst of the people.

Salvation would be available to all those who LOOKED at the serpent of the pole, by canceling death and giving them life.

Bless Father for His GLORY in that His Word of life will and does prevail according to what He SAID!

Now let me ask you "Who died on the cross?"

"...The FIRST man Adam was made a living soul; the LAST Adam was made a quickening spirit." 1 Cor 14:45

The LAST Adam has power to GIVE LIFE!

As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. John 17:2

BLESS Father!

Let Deep call unto you and be not afraid to draw closer to Him.

For he hath made him to BE sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2Co 5:21

The GLORY of the Father who made the “last Adam” to be “sin” for us so that we would be made the righteousness of God IN Him.

The more I hEAR Father's Truth the more JOY swells up in me. As a child looks up to his dad in joy my soul is over whelmed by Father's plan for humanity!

So we see the Son of Man was made sin for us so that we can have HIS LIFE!

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; .... Heb 2:14

I like to ask you "How was Jesus the Christ made to be sin?"

Let Truth be seen "Jesus the Christ WAS NOT a sin offering!"

Let the Truth become your life and you shall abide IN Him!

Now let us pick up on "How was Jesus the Christ made to be sin?"

When Father taught me this I sat in AWE for I was dumb founded that the Truth was so clear and yet it wasn't!

Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.

And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.

Then saith he unto them, My SOUL is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.

And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this CUP pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?

Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this CUP may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.

And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.

Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the SON OF MAN is betrayed into the hands of sinners. Matt 26:36-45

Here is the Christ returning to a garden again! A place where one man exchanged it for a wilderness!

Now we see Jesus the Christ restoring to all humanity their union and oneness with Father.

For years I found myself daily reading Genesis with Father. It was all I could chat with when on line for there was something so deep there that inside of me what to see. After much time I started to ask others "When did Adam wake up?" YES ... No matter who, I would ask that question.

One day Father brought unto me a son of His and as I listened to this son sharing on Father's plan for humanity the son asked a question ...."When did Adam wake up?"

I stopped the sermon turned to my wife and told her this is the last teacher Father is going to bring into my life.

Since his question I have been blessed by the revelation of his oneness with Father and the Truth that ALL are spirit having a physical experience!

Much of what I speak and post here is because Father has called me into this oneness with Him and I speak what my Father tells me.

Let us go back to the garden and behold the restoring of humanity to Father!

Jesus the Christ told the disciples to sit and wait for Him as He went on further with just three of them. Then again He stopped and told the three to watch with Him. His SOUL began to be sorrowful and very heavy. The intensity of His sorrow brought Him close to death. Then He prayed, “O my Father, if it be possible let this CUP pass from me, nevertheless not MY WILL BUT THINE be done.”

What was this “CUP” that caused Him so much sorrow and heart ache?

Now James and John asked Jesus the Christ to allow one at His right hand and the other on His left when He came into his kingdom. He asked them then if they would be able to drink of the “CUP” that He would be asked to drink, and they replied, Yes. Jesus the Christ told them they would indeed drink of the same CUP and be baptized with the same baptism. (Mark 10:35-40 ... By the way, the Day Father showed me that was the Day I knew I was to drink of the CUP.)

That CUP was the “death” that Adam entered into in that first garden, through his disobedience. Everything that resulted from eating the fruit of the knowledge of the tree of good and evil was poured into that CUP, that was now placed in the hands, of Jesus the Christ. To drink that CUP He had to become what Adam became in the Garden of Eden.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh “Father MADE him (Jesus the Christ) to BECOME SIN for us!”

Take off your shoes you stand upon holy ground!

At that moment in Eden’s garden Adam became MORTAL and subject to DEATH.

Come on now you think that Adam was deceived by the serpent as woman was?  

I THINK NOT!

And it was NOT Adam who was deceived, BUT THE woman (SOUL) who was deceived and fell into transgression. 1 Timothy 2:14

Before pressing on, get out of your hEARt any lie concerning the woman being second class, being a slave unto man .... The woman in the bible is but the SOUL!

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 1Ti 2:12

Come on now you think Brother Paul was a woman hater ...... look at it in the Light of Truth ....But I suffer not a SOUL to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man (spirit), but to be in silence. 1Ti 2:12

A soul knows NOTHING of the Father and can NEVER behold anything from the Father.

Sorry ..... let me step down and let us press on concerning the garden!

Now behold Jesus the Christ, the Last Adam also had to enter into a state of mortality in order to embrace death and so destroy its power.

Jesus the Christ said--->Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

No man taketh it from me, but I LAY IT DOWN MYSELF. I have POWER TO LAY IT DOWN, and I have POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN. This commandment (an order) have I received of my Father. John 10:17,18

When Jesus the Christ laid down His life and took upon Him mortality and was on a cross His SOUL thought it was separated from Father and that Father had forsaken him.

It is why He cried, “ My God, why hast thou forsaken me?”

Can you not see as long as you walk a soul married to the body you will always feel as if Father has forsaken YOU!

However, Christ speaks saying " “Father, into Your hands I commit My Spirit.” And when He had said this, He breathed His last."

DEATH was defeated ..... Jesus the Christ is the Saviour of the world.

Father my shoes are off and in sorrow I humbly bow before thee knowing Jesus the Christ MADE himself of NO REPUTATION to drink that CUP which was rightfully mine.

As I close off I know this statement, this Truth will snap heads ..... But Jesus the Christ was not the Lamb .... but the LAST ADAM. For Father made Jesus the Christ TO BE SIN FOR US, who knew no sin that WE might be made the righteousness of God IN HIM.

How did He know NO SIN?

He was LIFE and death DOES NOT DWELL IN LIFE! So He was made death so that we IN Him can have LIFE!

Just as Father told Moses 'everyone that looks at the serpent on the pole shall live' We look at the cross and see the very one dying there that has caused us to be bound to the law of sin and death. As we look at the one dying there, he can no longer affect us ..... Seeing him DEAD means WE ARE FREE from that law of sin and death and do not have to die.

ADAM IS DEAD.

For he that is dead is freed from sin. Roman 6:7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience