The Resurrection is Christ

While I was in Kenya I would share pretty well every day verses Father was bringing to light. The day I had to leave Father showed me this verse--->But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. Romans 8:11

I shared with my Brother how the verse in Romans 8:11 will be reveled unto me in Father's time.

Yesterday I had this thought "Jesus the Christ had already the glorified body within the flesh”

My outer shell is but 'mortal' BUT within this 'mortal body' dwells the Christ so what He is so am I.

Now the word 'quicken' means =germinating, springing up, growing.

YES .... The Seed within me has been germinating and as Father has been revealing His WORD of LIFE unto me the Seed has been growing in that it is no longer I (OUTER SHELL) But Christ!

The Apostle Paul by the Spirit brings us Deeper into this Truth--->Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

To explain the resurrection the Apostle Paul uses nature to show how the seed functions. When a seed is planted, one does not have to worry about what will grow for it is all programmed into the seed. As a gardener when I plant say carrot seeds I know I will get a carrot harvest. Father has put into each seed the life of the seed and nothing can change that for it is Father's will!

Now we MUST KNOW that Christ is the Seed of Father (Gal 3:16), and from Christ it can only produce Christ.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh YES The Seed of Christ can only produce the Christ!

The cross .... the miss understood Truth. On the cross we were IN Christ, and in the tomb we were all IN His body also. Deep calls out unto deep and in that Deep is the understanding of the mystery of Christ which is the hope of GLORY (Father's will).

The Apostle goes on to say 'There are also heavenly bodies and earthly bodies; but the glory of the heavenly is one, and the glory of the earthly is another. So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, using the seed of man, but it is raised in incorruptible IN the body of Christ being immortal. It is sown in dishonor, but it is raised IN glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised IN power. It is sown a natural body, it is raised A spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is A spiritual body.

"The first man Adam became a living being, but the last Adam - Christ - became a life-giving spirit.”

OHHHHHHhhhhhh I know there are many looking to the sky for someone who is going to be standing on a cloud that will change them as he calls them up.

LIE

Truth is the resurrection is Christ, AND NOT AN EVENT!

It is a NOW and not for some future.

I see now why Jesus said "... Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of SLEEP."
 
SLEEP .... Catch that! Lazarus was not DEAD but he was a sleep IN Christ.

Did we forget the Apostle rebuke to us?

AWAKE FROM SLEEP ... to righteousness (RIGHT WAY), and sin not (obey the body of death); for some have not the KNOWLEDGE of God: I speak this to your SHAME (NAKEDNESS).

Yes we are told to awake from sleep and in waking up we shall see we have the Seed life and we are the Seed life now to this world!

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 1 Cor 15:50

Can you see that they who think a sperm and egg is their life CANNOT  ... WILL NOT ... INHERIT THE KINGDOM!

The body that comes from a sperm and egg is but MORTAL and shall DIE! It has NO LIFE and NEEDS to see that it's source of LIFE is WITHIN .... The Seed which is Christ!

“If you do not eat my flesh and drink my blood you have no life IN you. If you eat my flesh and drink my blood you will have eternal life and I will raise you up IN THE LAST DAY.” John 6:53,54

The night is far spent, THE DAY IS AT HAND: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. Romans 13:12

The day of the LORD ....... How I recall when Father spoke unto my hEARt concerning His DAY!

I hEARd the question of life and it said "What if that Day is not Truth raining upon my sons!"

I stopped and was in AWE and knew in my hEARt what the Apostle James said by the Spirit--->Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious FRUIT of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and LATTER RAIN (TRUTH). Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord DRAWETH NIGH. James 5:7,8

Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all SLEEP, but we shall all be changed -- in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 1 Corinthians 15:51-53

The TRUMPET OF TRUTH IS BLOWING ACROSS THE LAND! They who have a EAR are hEARing that TRUMPET and are awaking to what Father is going to make right (righteousness).

GRASP IT .... SEE IT ..... BELIEVE IT --->But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound (LAST TRUMPET), the MYSTERY OF GOD SHOULD BE FINISHED, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but NOW IS MADE manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: ... Col 1:26,27

YES THE SEED SHALL NO LONGER BE WITHIN BUT IT SHALL BE MANIFESTED WITHOUT!

For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. Romans 8:19

That DAY that creation waits for is NOW! Truth is NOW! The RESURRECTION IS NOW!

But for some reason many of Father’s people have not connected with the resurrection as being an important part of the redemption, that is IN Christ Jesus.

We ALL have been “dead IN trespasses and sin,” and although many believe they are forgiven, they remain in the same death state. I TELL YOU they do NOT see themselves in the tomb - the place of death - they rather walk as the DEAD. So they fail to see the evidence of a new life that has defeated death, as they walk out of the tomb IN the risen Christ into a new day.

Without the resurrection, the cross does not have much value for us.

If we died IN Christ, then we were buried IN Christ in the tomb; and if we were buried IN Christ, then it is a fact that we were raised together IN Christ IN resurrection.

That you can take to the bank!

For as he thinketh IN his heart, so is he: ... Proverbs 23:7

I know I sound like I am repeating myself but Truth be the death of Jesus the Christ on the cross ended our mortality along with the life we received through our birthing from our mother’s womb using the seed of man.

The life we received IN resurrection IN Christ was the original life we received from Father in creation.

But everything being exposed by the light is made visible, for everything becoming visible is light. Therefore it says: “Awake you, the one sleeping, and rise up out from the dead, and Christ will shine upon you.”  Eph 5:13,14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience