Up INTO a Mountain

Hello Brother .... and bless the Father for the Truth that we are.

Some time back I saw--->And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: ... Matt 5:1

I was in AWE .... Jesus the Christ went UP INTO A MOUNTAIN and was SET and His disciples came unto Him.

Man when I saw that I wrote a few and well no one responded. I sat in shock for I saw Jesus the Christ went up INTO a mountain and when he was SET .... I knew what set was for I did a study on it --->To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. Rev 3:21

But looking past SET I wonder about "UP INTO A MOUNTAIN."

That was a turning point for me when I left religion and went into the mountain to hear the Christ.

Why all of this?

Well I read this--->
Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. Matt 28:16

WHAT ..... I knew what religion teaches concerning the disciples and Christ but the 11 disciples were called again to a mountain after the resurrection!

WAIT ..... Jesus appears to Mary Magdalene and tells her to tell the disciples that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see the resurrected Christ! (Matt 28:1-10).

Brother time to go to the mountain to behold the resurrected Christ and to sit in him who is set in his Father's throne!


And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S. Obadiah 1:21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience