Kidnapped

The soul was IN life until the serpent (carnal mind) kidnapped it!

Are you still married to the body or have you found your life, your true lover of your soul?

Scarcely had I passed them when I found him whom my soul loves. I held him, and would not let him go until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her who conceived me. Song of Solomon 3:4

To remain married to the body will be death! (Romans 7:1-6)

To know the Way, the Truth and the Life is to be saved from death!

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; .... Hebrews 2:14

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: .... Col 1:14

Redemption = the action of regaining!

My soul has been saved from this body of death and I await the new body He has for me!

O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin. Romans 7:24,25

And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. Roman 8:23

Want to understand that more? Look at Jacob and Esau and see the restoring of them as your soul (Jacob) being restored back to Esau (body).

And Jacob said, Nay, I pray thee, if now I have found grace in thy sight, then receive my present at my hand: for therefore I have seen thy face, as though I had seen the face of God, and thou wast pleased with me. Gen 33:10

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Rom 12:1,2
--

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience