Asia

Hello Brother .... and bless the light, life and love who is our creator.

Talk about timing. I just read---->John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; ... Rev 1:4

As I read that verse my mind hEARd 'What does Asia mean in Greek'

So I looked it up = "orient"

Well Brother that meaning did NOT answer the question in my hEARt.

So I searched it out and found = The word derives from the Greek Ἀσία, meaning “resurrection.”

WOW .... I had the LIGHT of the Word of LIFE just turn on when I saw that Asia means resurrection.

As soon as I saw that I hEARd 'Email Brother ....' and ding comes in your email.

Brother Asia is the resurrected ones who are IN Christ and the book of Revelations is the revealing (LIGHT of LIFE) for us to know LOVE!

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:1,2

The book of Revelations is reminding us who we are and how we shall be when we shall be delivered from this world

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole  spirit and soul and body (ONENESS) be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thess 5:23

--
Frankie Welder
Lethbridge, AB. Canada
https://fwelder.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/c/FrankieWelder/featured
For in the things of Father a tender conscience &
a surrendered will are more than the highest intellect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience