Was

Bless the Word who IS Life.

Was .... what a word and when used in s sentence means much.

Now I was in Kenya but I am NOT anymore.

See the word 'was' is past tense which means “to exist or live.”

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Brother what are you saying?

I am saying we are, we have been and we still are being dumbed down by religion lies!

Let us look and see how we are being dumbed down --->
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

So the word WAS in the beginning? So the word WAS with God? So the word WAS God?

All PAST TENSE!

Truth be seen--->In the beginning IS the Word, and the Word IS with God, and the Word IS God.

Is is NOW .... Is is NOT PAST TENSE and neither is Father.

(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.) 2 Cor 6:2

NOW IS ..... Father IS NOW .... He is not WAS BUT IS!

But Brother that don't matter ...... OHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh

The same was in the beginning with God.

What   .... The Word only WAS in the beginning ...... No wonder Father can't be heard any more in religion. The Word has ceased for it WAS only in the beginning.

Let us wake up NOW and know--->The same IS in the beginning with God.
For--->All things were made by him; and without him IS not any thing made that was made.
fOR--->In him IS life; and the life IS the light of men.

I will say--->The Truth will MAKE YOU FREE!

I am a son of God and I will ALWAYS be a son of God AND SO ARE YOU!

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, NOW are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:1,2

Again we are NOW sons of God for we have ALWAYS been sons of God.

I tell you as long as you allow religion to keep you down you will NOT arise to be who Father CREATED you to be!

You seen me .... You seen the Father ....
I and my Father are one ......

And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. John 17:11
--
Frankie Welder
Lethbridge, AB. Canada
https://fwelder.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/c/FrankieWelder/featured

For in the things of Father a tender conscience &
a surrendered will are more than the highest intellect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience