Wise Virgin

Greetings in the Light, Life and LOVE of Us ALL!

I received an email the other day and went about my doings waiting for the Light. When I hEARd the Light I sat down and wrote back to the sender.

Today while chewing with the Light I read a few things that ..... well sealed in my hEARt what I've been hEARing!

For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled woman (Eve) through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 2 Cor 11:2,3

Much and I mean MUCH Deep in them verses and to be to the point I will say be a WISE VIRGIN rather than an unwise virgin.

For we need to be aware that since the serpent represents the I (ego), the Apostle Paul is reminding us that the I subtlety takes control over our lives.

Think about it
.

You the I will tell you that you are your career, marital status, personality, and all other roles you take on in life.

But is this the real you?

If you took away these roles, would the real you be gone?

The I (ego) is the thief who comes to steal and destroy the true you in a subtle way.

Truth be seen that the Christ consciousness is about putting the correct driver back in the driver’s seat, which is the Spirit and living in the now moment.

Meditation is also about being alert during the night watch so that you are ready to recognize the thief when he comes.

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: Col 2:8-10
--
Frank & Michele Welder
Lethbridge, AB. Canada

https://fwelder.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/c/FrankieWelder/featured

Jesus the Christ said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."
The Gospel of Thomas, Saying 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reply to Double Minded

Male and Female 1

Cain