John 13 Part 2

 Hello Brother ... .

ALL GLOW-RAY unto Our Light, Life and LOVE.

Brother I don't like the term "God" What God is He? Why do we say He?

Did not the Light, Life and LOVE say "...I AM THAT I AM..."

Ohhhhhhh by the way that lie that I AM THAT I AM means Jehovah.

It is that ..... Just a lie. Why! You think?

English added the vowels e, o and a to JHVH.

Another time.

Last night as I sat back to rest I hEARd "I am not of this world"

I looked up the verse and it was--->And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath (lower carnal mind); I am from above (Higher Mind): ye are of this world (lower carnal mind); I am not of this world (lower carnal mind).

Why?

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world (lower carnal mind): if my kingdom were of this world (lower carnal mind), then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

After hEARing that Romans 12:1,2 and John 17:15 made so much sense.

And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him; ... John 13:2

So Brother we have been taught Judas was taking money throughout the journey and also how Judas went to make arrangements to deliver up Jesus. AND YET "...supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart..."

WHAT .... NOW was the delivering up of the Christ put in Judas heart.

After supper hmmmmmmmmmm SUPPER. What is the Truth here.

Supper ..... Supper is a symbol of the soul's acceptance of a more excellent Way, which is the Truth and the Life within it.

Brother EVERY ONE BORN IN THIS WORLD HAS THE Christ WITHIN!

Not everyone knows that though. But they that do know that the soul is the very Life of Christ within these bodies (vessels).

Brother this big lie (religious teaching) that Judas did something wrong towards Jesus is nothing BUT A LIE.

Judas is NOT a historic person but a delivering UP of the Christ.

The word 'betray' is SO WRONG. Judas did NOT betray Jesus as we think. For 'betray' means = to give into the hands (of another), deliver UP.

Now take the meaning 'to give into the hands (of another)' .... Did not Jesus say "... the Father had given all things into his hands,...."

So much more to say here but I'll rest for the moment.

Frank & Michele Welder
Lethbridge, AB. Canada

https://fwelder.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/c/FrankieWelder/featured

Jesus the Christ said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All." The Gospel of Thomas, Saying 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reply to Double Minded

Cain

Enoch and Methuselah 2