Behold ....

What phrase is repeated the most times by God in the bible?

"He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches..." ....... Seven times!

Yes seven times God speaks that and I see why .... Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20

Has the selfish love of today infiltrated the hearts of the called out as it did in John’s days?

Have we become so self-sufficient that blindness and spiritual deafness has closed our spiritual ears and eyes to the living Word of God! Are many listening to the parrots that squawk a Word but not .... THE WORD?

Looking like and sounding like the Laodiceans we must “hear what the Spirit says” to be overcomers in this age.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hears my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will eat with him, and he with me. To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and sat down with my Father in his throne. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches. Revelation 3:20-22

We must have the “ABIDING" Logos of God dwelling in us, bringing revelation to us or we will be as the lost.

Sheep hear His voice, goats butt the truth!

Heads of wheat bow to the Spirit, tares refuse to.

And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Revelation 19:10

To prophesy is to open one’s mouth and let the Word of Jesus testify through them as a member of His body.
   
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 1 Peter 1:19,20

Love never fails: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 1 Corinthians 13:8-10

Jesus did not promise to leave a book in my hands when He left this world.

He promised the “Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” John 14:26

The Word has not cease though many think it has because the bible they hold has nothing new added to it! The Logos, the Word of God is alive within His body working at making it His image in this world!

Buddha is dead, Confucius is dead, even Mohammad is dead, but our Father is still alive and speaking to us and comforting us through His gift the Holy Ghost our “Comforter.”

33 years have come and I have seen that the truth to making me free is mine and walking away from the so called religious world has been the key to my eyes seeing the reality of Him (Word) abiding in me.

“.... Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. ...” John 3:3

Jesus shows us “My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.”

Today the house of God according to religious church is nothing more than a den of lies, taught by thieves that still rob the truth by placing it with a compromising lie!

After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things. Act 15:16,17

God is not going to bring back to the laver, the alter, the menorah or even the brazen serpent on the pole. For it all had to be lost and taken from us least we start using each of these things in an idolatrous manner.

For … Thus says the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that you build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

For all those things has my hand made, and all those things have been, says the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembles at my word.

He that kills an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrifices a lamb, as if he breaks a dog's neck; he that offers a grain offering, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burns incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delights in their abominations. Isaiah 66:1-3

How many today work at teaching lies that surround an Old Testament Covenant that was done away in Christ? How many hold to the letter of the law and reject the Life of Christ? How many teach a salvation based upon what one says and does rather than the truth that Christ did it all and all He did will be what saves them that abide in Him!

So many still use things that are seen to resist the Holy Spirit. They even use those things that were once given by God, but have lost their true spiritual meaning because God has moved on. When the glory has gone out and the Holy of Holies is empty, continuing on with religious services and sacrifices as if God were still present is the same as idolatry.

God does not dwell “.... in temples (church buildings) made with hands; as says the prophet, Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will you build me? says the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? Has not my hand made all these things? You stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, you do always resist the Holy Spirit: as your fathers did, so do you.  Act 7:47-51

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 1 Corinthians 3:16

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever? What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said,

“I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them,
and I will be their God,
and they shall be my people.

Therefore go out from their midst,
and be separate from them, says the Lord,
and touch no unclean thing;
then I will welcome you,

and I will be a father to you,
and you shall be sons and daughters to me,
says the Lord Almighty.” 2 Corinthians 6:14-18

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me" John 10:27

The Word of Life is stripping away the image of my flesh so that His glory may be seen from me.

And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me.
His voice you have never heard,
his form you have never seen;
and you do not have his word abiding in you,
for you do not believe him whom he has sent.

You search the scriptures,
because you think that in them you have eternal life;
and it is they that bear witness to me;
yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life. John 5:37-40

Let all who have ears to hear what the Spirit is saying to the ecclesia (called out) of God.

But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for such the Father seeks to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth." John 4:23-24

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that hears say, Come. And let him that is thirsty come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience