Seek the Truth no matter the cost

Coming from the worldly church I as them taught pharaoh was lost for he rejected the slain lamb that God told Moses and the people to do. This event was called "The Passover."

Odd! If pharaoh rejected this event was it because he chose to or was it the will and plan of God?

Of course I in the worldly church taught it was pharaoh's will and as so he went to hell or a place forever away from the presences of God because pharaoh rejected the word of God spoken by Moses.

However, the Holy Spirit opens the eyes of one's understanding and the light of Truth flows in to drive away the darkness of lies and doubts.

Lets look at God's witness ....And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go. Exodus 4:21

So God said He will "harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go."

So it seems pharaoh had no free will in this for God harden his heart. So if pharaoh went to a place called hell it was God's fault and will for He "harden his heart."

Lets just look at two more verse in Exodus 7:3 and 14:4 ...And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt.

 .... And "I" will harden Pharaoh's heart, that he shall follow after them; and I will be honoured upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host; that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD. And they did so.

Now some will fight this by saying its Old Testament or use some form of lies to disprove God's Word but the Apostle Paul had his eyes opened to this Truth too by the Holy Spirit that harden pharaoh's heart.

For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. Romans 9:17

Ohhhhhhh so God raised pharaoh up for God's will and purpose. hmmmmmmmm

Sure knocked me off my worldly church views.

Now when God called the Prophet Isaiah God wanted Isaiah to deliver unto the people this message, this Word ..... And he (God) said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. Isaiah 6:9,10

Now When Christ Jesus came to the people the same darkness was upon them and they could not see nor perceive who He was.

Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. Matthew 13:13-15

Again the darkness remained upon them and so many died outside of Christ because of the Word of God spoken to Isaiah. Odd! In the worldly church I taught in, I said they went to a eternal hell separated from God. And yet God did not remove the blindness from their eyes to see and yes He was the one that placed it there.

Now as I grew in this worldly church I started to say any not baptized in Jesus name was going to a eternal hell separated from God forever.

God is indeed merciful for He showed me the people that the blindness sits upon and what is to come of them .....For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that BLINDNESS in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And so ALL Israel SHALL BE SAVED: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. Romans 11:25-27

God's Truth does not just stop there ..... For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 1 Corinthians 15:22

Yes they that are in Adam by birth shall be made alive by Christ. Some can contend on that verse and the word "ALL!" Yet God's Truth, His Word is a sure foundation .....For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have ALL MEN TO BE SAVED, AND to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for ALL, to be testified in due time. 1 Timothy 2:3-6

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins OF THE WHOLE WORLD. 1 John 2:2

So again I am seeing Truth in the light of the Holy Spirit that God's will is being done not some lies taught from a worldly church I sat in.

Yes I by His grace have seen the light and repented from the lies I held and now as a minister of reconciliation I teach the missed mark.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the LIFE: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

                   ..................... Seek the Truth no matter the cost .....................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience