To Know God

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:1,2

For so long I thought it was the reading of the word that would transform me, but when the Spirit of truth shone upon me I see that it is 'presenting' ourselves as a living sacrifice that will transform us.

He revealed his ways to Moses, his deeds to the people of Israel. Ps. 103:7

Moses left the world (Egypt) and his high position and stepped down to be a servant unto sheep. It is this humbling of oneself that oneself is able to hear from the Father and know what the wayS of the Father is towards His creation.

The same applies to the servants of Christ! When they step down from being severed, to being servants it is then they will come to know God! For it is through Christ the wisdom of God is revealed!

And this is eternal life, ..... WHAT .... what is eternal life? "that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent."

It is time the mature sons come to know Him! The ONLY TRUE GOD and that comes only to them who hears the anointed Word of life (Jesus the Christ).

Moses TURNED when he saw the light of the burning bush and we must see that the word turn is the word repent! To repent is to turn from one's own selfish acts and offer one's self up as a living sacrifice so that the will of the Father may be done in them AND through them.

That's what it means to know the only TRUE GOD!

All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. Matt 11:27

No one knows the Son except by the Father and no one knows the Father but by the Son. WOW Do we grasp that light in that no one can know the Spirit of life unless one hears the Word of life!

Let me repeat that for it burns in my hEARt "No one knows the Son except by the Father and no one knows the Father but by the Son. WOW Do we grasp that light in that no one can know the Spirit of life unless one hears the Word of life!"

In religion I so much hungered for God that daily I committed my self to fellow-shipping with Him. See He came to me and called me from the attic of a roof one evening just before the day break and after that call I could not find Him no matter what man I went to or what religion I went to. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't get me wrong I was like a dog under the table eating the scrapes BUT THE SCRAPES WERE NOT THE FULLNESS OF KNOWING HIM!

The Word that I daily looked at with Him was much more than words on paper they were LIVING within me.

Everyone that crossed my path thought I lost it for He was foremost in my mind! I was but a stranger in this world and I never knew why for the revealing of Him was BUT in His time!

I am by His Spirit of truth am seeing that to know Him is to know His ACTS, His WAYS and He Himself!

Through out the Old Testament men and I mean MEN came to know God by His acts! From Pharaoh down to the lowest person of Egypt all knew the Acts of God!

For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout ALL the earth. Romans 9:17

And YES I will say that knowing the acts of God is our first step in coming to know God, but such knowledge is shallow and outward. Just as the judgement upon Egypt was shallow and outward for it did NOT change the hEARt of any BUT MOSES HIMSELF!

Just as the Acts of God upon me can not change any about but me for God knows what I need!

Moses was I am sure in such AWE to hear what God is going to do AND SEE IT! Time we as His sons see and hear what He wants to do with us and while He Acts within us, we shall be in AWE at His actions!

To understand the mind of God is to see His WAYS! Far to long many have only a glimpse of Him because the truth of Him has not come forth by the mouths in the so called churches. It is to hear the call of Him and to head out into the wilderness that one will come to know His WAYS!

There are so many examples I can share on this through the Old Testament and even in the New but one person that crosses my hEARt at this moment is the Apostle Paul.

For I would have you know, brothers, that the gospel that was preached by me is not man’s gospel. For I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ. Galatians 1:11,12

Ohhhhhhhhhh I can hear the voices of many that told me to sit in the back pew for 10 years before I am able to share with others. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yea I can hear the voices of many say Paul should have sat under the feet of Peter, John or any other disciple that was with Jesus the Christ!

BUT GOD'S WAY for Paul was NOT man's way, nor what man thought was the way. It was what God planned to be for He is the ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD WHO KNOWS WHAT WAYS WORKS!

The Apostle Paul goes on to say--->Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days. Galatians 1:18

THREE YEARS ... The Apostle was in a place that he heard the WAYS of God for the Gentiles! (HUMANITY)

I feel those three years was but the Apostles wilderness journey. God spoke to him and Paul heard what the Spirit of truth SAID and Paul acted upon it for Paul knew the Word of God was a sure thing! To know the ways of God is to know what is in the mind of the Lord as He deals and works out His plan in our lives.

Yet to know His Acts and to know His ways is fuel to the fire that burns within one's soul that they cry out "I WANT TO KNOW YOU!"

I can not know any of you here in messenger. For I see not any action or way of you. However! I can see the knowledge, the light of God by what you post in here! See to know one is to see what that one THINKS! That is what makes that individual different! A person is not known by sight, but by hearing that person's mind (soul).

How did man know anything about God?

On many past occasions and in many different ways, God spoke to our fathers through the prophets. But in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe. Hebrews 1:1,2

God spoke through His Son so that we can know Him! AND it is by the Word of life that one will know God!

For many many years I quoted this verse and today a light within my hEARt shows how I know God---> if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

It is the WALK, or the giving of one's self to the Word of life that one has FELLOWSHIP with Him who is the light.

Do the sons, the called out ways see that the walk of one IS NOT in religion! But in the LIGHT! The light is the seeing, the knowing of Him!

QUOTE = The Greek word for “know” is GINOSKO. Ginosko has to do with intelligent comprehension of a matter, in both the objective and subjective senses. Objective ”knowing” is gained by carefully acquiring all of the pertinent facts about a person or thing. It is the basis of “scientific inquiry”. Subjective “knowing” is gained through personal experience with the reality which lies behind the facts. Complete understanding is based upon full knowledge gained by both methods. END OF QUOTE.

40 Years ago I was in the army training to be a vehicle technician. I failed every written exam and could NOT explain how any part of a motor worked. I was called in the office for after a third test fail I was to be removed from the course and offered a course suitable for my knowledge. As I stood before the teachers I was told they were not going to re-course me, though I failed every test. They were going to keep me in the course for when they gave me any part or even a motor I was able to tear it down and put it back together in perfect working order!

I was one that did NOT know, but what I did, showed what I KNOW!

Can we not see that it is the same way with our God? We do not know Him for He is the ONE TRUE God but His ways for us, we see and act upon!

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. ... Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. ... The wind blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit. John 3:3,5,8

Grace and peace be multiplied to you through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through the knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. Through these He has given us His precious and magnificent promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, now that you have escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. 2 Peter 1:2-4

This KNOWLEDGE is NOT head knowledge or even a religious knowledge, BUT IT IS THE EXPERIENCING OF GOD HIMSELF in the hidden depths of the spirit, that one knows God.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea many sit, many stand, many read thinking they know God! But when they open their mouths to explain this knowing of God all one can hear is BABY TALK! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh time to move on to being mature sons in Him, that our witness, our testimony of Him is a language any can understand and know God by!

The early church was one whose LANGUAGE was a language of knowing God!

While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word. And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

For they HEARD THEM speak with tongues, and magnify God. ... snip .... Act 10:44-46

"... we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God." Act 2:11

Time to speak as one that KNOWS!

But the LORD is in His holy temple; let all the earth be silent before Him. Habakkuk 2:20

I am but the temple of God and when I silence the mind of my understand to hear from Him I shall KNOW Him for who He is!

For it is in HOLY quietness before God that the deepest witness of the Spirit of truth comes, testifying to our spirits that we are the sons of God, and there the Father draws nigh and delights in us and we enter into the full enjoyment of the Father’s love.

It is the wilderness journey! It is not listening to the babels of MYSTERY BABYLON BUT THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH!

Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, he (Son of God) got up, went out, and made his way to a deserted place; and there he was praying. Mark 1:35

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Do we see the Son in the wilderness? Do we hear the Son in the wilderness? Do you hear the Son in your wilderness?

Or does the many voices of MYSTERY, BABYLON occupy your mind? Or does the worries and cares of this world grip your mind? Trust me I am not perfect, I to have many voices trying to take up my mind so that I hear not of Him. But I am seeing that upon His altar I am but a LIVING SACRIFICE wanting to be no more of myself but Him!

I live because of the living Father who sent me; in the same way, anyone who feeds on me will live because of me. John 6:57

That is the testimony of the Son of God! How much more must this Word of life be our LIFE!

“Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.” Luke 22:42

The Son of God knew the suffer to come, BUT HE DID NOT KNOW THE PAIN IT WOULD BRING!

How we must learn of the suffering to come BY the pain we grow in!

"... strengthening the disciples by encouraging them to continue in the faith and by telling them, "It is necessary to pass through many troubles on our way into the kingdom of God." Act 14:22

You want to know Him? You shall be hated by all and you shall find this world is but a narrow road, but be assured in your hEARt at the end is the reward!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience