His will

Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. Ephesians 5:17

Many years ago I desired so much to know the will of the Lord for my life. I wondered what ministry he called me to. So I spent many hours studying ministry. I wondered if I was called to convert other religions, so I studied what they taught. I thought I was called to know doctrines, so hours and hours I spent studying doctrines and doctrine against doctrines and doctrines I thought was God's doctrines.

As time passed His Word of life never stopped telling me I did not know His will.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

I could not figure it out ... what is His will! I was going to other countries and preaching, I was on facebook teaching, we even had a little home study group and all the while I still did not know His will.

I questioned Him so much on His will, I questioned many I met on His will. I can recall many times being alone and screaming to Him "WHAT IS YOUR WILL!"

One day I saw how through the years of studying that I grew from teacher to teacher and on. It was like in school. When I was in grade 7, I did not have my grade 3 teacher I had a new one. It was the same with the Father. Every step of growth in my spirit and soul I found He brought me a new teacher. I read and listen and learned from the teacher and I would find a higher hunger that the teacher did not teach and the Father brought me another.

I did not see any of this for 35+ years until lately. See the teacher He had in my life is the Word of life. YES!

His Word of life is building upon the foundation He has laid in my life.

For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, God’s building.

By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one must be careful how he builds. For no one can lay a foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 3:9-11

The Father knew I had to grow up and mature in the Word of life. So He sent teachers in my life to prepare me for what He was to reveal to me.

HIS WILL

Yes, I truly wanted to know His will, and as I grew in the Word of life wanting to be a minister, slowly matured to wanting to know what He wills.

I can recall a few years back a bible verse that leaped out at me. Ohhhhhhhhhh for many, many years I read it, BUT never knew it. I even shared it with others that said "WHAT" I've never seen that before .... but like a fly bugging them, they swatted away the Word of life for the dead church doctrines.

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
1 Timothy 2:1

NO WAY .... Father how is that even possible not all believe, not all are baptized in Jesus name. No way Father! Its Jesus name baptism or hell. Yes my soul raced through doctrines and doctrines yet the Father's will never ceased to grow in me.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9

NO WAY .... JESUS NAME BAPTISM! Father. I was in rage, I shook my fist at Him. I barked what I thought was His will. But the Father who is so rich in love and mercy just smiled back at me and lead me by the hand and sat me down and taught me His will.

As the years passed He took me from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21 and He showed me His awesome, beautiful plan for ALL of humanity. I could do nothing but REPENT. To repent was to turn my soul from the doctrines of a God of wrath, to the truth that the Father who loves ALL, allows me to call Him ABBA!

I by His Word of life see His will for ALL humanity and how He has fitted me into His wonderful plan.

All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to Himself in Christ, not counting men’s trespasses against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation.

Therefore we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making His appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ: Be reconciled to God. God made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:18-21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience