Placement

 Placement.

I awoke to that Word and waited upon Father to teach me.

To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal 4:5

Now reading Galatians 4:5 one would think we were in another family and Father adopted us into His family.

NOT SO....

Father is Spirit and so were we before we left His path for our own (Isaiah 53:6).

For we are his workmanship, CRAETED "IN" Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath BEFORE ordained that we should walk in them. Eph 2:10

When I was born in this world, I was but brought forth by seed and a egg and was taught how to be a carnal minded man. I was never told who I truly was (son of God) but I was taught I was a sinner that was saved by the grace of God (Adam identity). That teaching kept me under the law of sin and death and there was no way, no church, no person in this world to redeem me from that law.

For ALL have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; ....

ALL!

Jesus the Christ spoke of placement instead of adoption!

What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

And when HE HATH FOUND it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.

And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.

I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

Can one see that the 100 sheep where all His in His fold? Gosh the lying MYSTERY, BABYLON that teaches we are lost and going to some place to be damned forever is nothing but darkness trying to speak as light!

That one sheep that leaves the fold is the one that sees they are not sheep (Adam identity) .... BUT SPIRIT (Christ identity)!

Before pressing on look and see ONE FOLD! One place where all His sheep are. The one hundred sheep were His sheep and He shepherd them knowing one day ALL will come to know the Truth that they are spirit living in a body of flesh and blood!

So much in that teaching but I want you to notice the number 100! and how 1 left.

Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently TILL SHE FIND IT?

And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Bless Father. Again we see one person that has 10 pieces of silver and she loses 1. Where does it teach the one SHE loses is lost and damned to some eternal fire ..... only in the darken lies of the carnal minded MYSTERY, BABYLON!

So she turns a light on ..... Think on that!

She sweeps the house ..... and seek diligently till she find it?

Now the Light has been turned on IN us and Father's Truth is sweeping OUR house from the darkness of not knowing who we are (spirit), the sons of God.

The lost coin was lost in the Adam identity! The found coin is the one that comes to know by Truth they are spirit, the sons of God!

Again let us notice 10 coins and 1 found!
---PART ONE---
And he said, A certain man had two sons: And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.

And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want. And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine. And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

And when he CAME TO HIMSELF, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be CALLED THY SON (REPENTANCE from Adam to Christ identity).

But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry: For this MY SON was dead (under law of sin and death), and is alive again (law of life); he was lost (Adam identity), and is found (Christ identity). And they began to be merry.

When does the Father STOP calling him "SON?"

Gosh .... lying MYSTERY, BABYLON needs to see the lost son was lost only because he followed his carnal mind and walked under the law of sin and death as one in the Adam identity!

When the son comes to the Truth or the right mind, his desires is to say unto the Father "...Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, And am no more worthy to be CALLED THEY SON"

SUCH GLORY TO BEHOLD.

Before the Light of the Truth glowed in my hEARt, I lived as a son of Adam! YES! One born from the womb of a woman by a seed and egg and I needed to be born from above, and by that I was shown I was a son of God! Father HAS NEVER LEFT ME, He just waited until the Word of life swept my house of the lies which is the darkness that every son of man lives in.

I was NEVER adopted, but I was restored, I was redeemed from the Adam identity back into my true identity!

A son of God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience