My Table

At times much of the book of Ezekiel was blinded unto my hEARt. The last few years Father has been opening up much of it for me to see and hEAR. Let us look at the final Priesthood that Father shall reveal at the appointed time.

But the Levitical priests, who are descended from Zadok and who kept charge of My sanctuary when the Israelites went astray from Me, are to approach Me to minister before Me. They will stand before Me to offer Me fat and blood, declares the Lord GOD. They alone shall enter My sanctuary and draw near to My table to minister before Me. They will keep My charge. Ez 44:15,16

Let us look at "MY TABLE."

Pretty well many know this verse --->Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Psa 23:5

However. Does everyone see that He preparest a table before His called so that they may minister before Him?

Now we need to ask ourselves "What is the TABLE of the Lord?" To get our answer we must look at the tabernacle of Moses and see that the TABLE was where the shew bread was for the Priests to eat. Now that we are born from above by the incorruptible Word of God we can feast upon the life of Christ so that we may become ONE with that life. Now NOT anyone can feast upon this TABLE He has prepared for us but only they who are of the Priesthood blood line. Now, that blood line is spiritual and they who are called by Him who is Spirit are they who feast from the TABLE He has SET before them.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am SET down with my Father in his throne. Rev 3:21

We must also look at what the Priests were offering unto the Lord .... FAT and BLOOD.

Now fat and blood is not what comes to mind, but it is a symbol of the best or richest part of a thing. You see now that anything that we think makes us strong is what Father wants offered unto Him. For in our weakness He is strong, but in our strong He is NOT seen. So we must offer up up ourselves as a living sacrifice for there is NO GOOD THING we can do for all we do is but fifthly rags before the LORD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience